tuscl

Why should dancers appease you and post their photos on TUSCL?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Seems like every time a female posts on here asking for information most of you act like Yoda trained you and are very patronizing. The next thing you do is ask for photos. Why? You have no way of knowing if it realty is her and if it really is her and she is pig, you are still going to praise her and give her words of encouragement even though you know she hasn't got a chance and you hope to never see her dancing in your favorite club.

13 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    Oh hell no I won't.
    Honesty may be brutal, but if she's a heffer or is a buttah face she'll be told as such. And if it isn't really her who cares?

If they got the cojones to post pics & ask then they deserve the truth.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I ever see a dancer with cojones he/she is gonna get the truth. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I notice that dancers ARE NOT the only persons who may not be posting a pic of themselves.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Trixxi=Juice
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    You can't get pics (or pussy) unless you ask. Are the pics real? I don't know and I don't care. They're real pics of somebody.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    A lot of time we need pics to answer their questions, e.g., Could I be a stripper? What kind of club should I dance in? What's a good club to work in _____? etc.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat but for a different reason. None of us TUSCLers are posting our pics here, so why should we be so adamant that the dancers do so?
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    I am not Juice!!!! You guys already saw my links to my real photos and were not pleased. But I am a dancer who does not care about rejection, it comes with the territory; that said I am one of the top earners at my club.
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    That would be extremely fun!!!! :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I've been saying it for years shadow. The forum as a whole shits themselves when someone claiming to be female posts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As is stated on TUSCL – “Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.”

I think many of us treat TUSCL as just harmless fun – more like a sport/sporting-event.

Many fans sometimes become harmlessly fanatical when viewing a sporting event and may act silly or out of character by doing/acting in ways they normally would not like booing the official or the opposite team’s players and even cussing when something does not go their way (e.g. a bad play; a bad call by the official; etc) – so it’s kinda of a “when in Rome …”

w.r.t. dancers’ pics – of course they can post anything and it not be them – I think most of us ask out of harmless fun and not b/c we are foaming at the mouth waiting to look at the dancer’s pics.

Some of them sincerely don’t mind posting their pics; e.g. duomaxwell; trixxy; Tootsie22; etc. – many of these girls/dancers either have an exhibitionist streak; are looking for honest feedback; etc – plus in today’s social media world; many people seem to have no qualms of posting pics of themselves online doing such trivial things as just eating breakfast.

In the end – it’s just harmless fun not to be taken too seriously – TUSCL should be treated like a sport.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Come on Juice,you got a face for radio.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    @trixxi, I thought those photos were fine!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion