tuscl

Shill Review ? ... Smells like it to me

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review:

“… Are you a fan of fun, thick, wild black ladies...Then this is the place. King Henry's is the best club in the area if you are short on funds and still wanna feel like a king. Its located not too far south of the 105 so if you are coming from the airport its worth the 10 minute drive. I really like that its got a bar atmosphere and most of the time you just want to chill, watch a laker game, and have some drinks. The ladies come by and talk, and get friendly, then when your ready you can get a dance in the back.

Overall the bartenders and the bouncers are friendly and like to chat it up with the regulars. The regulars are quite plentyfull in this place, and the ladies treat you right once you get to know them more. The back area has a chill pool table, but its tough to get a game as people are always playing. Havnt tried the food but then again I don't normally go to clubs for food, mostly drinks and ass! Overall great expereineces here.

Also one of the best perks of this place is PARKING IS FREE AND USUALLY VERY AVAILABLE.
Be sure to get some dances in the back as the ladies are very friendly if you treat them right. …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

11 comments

• sflguy123
    11 years ago
    Reads as a fake but he gave the dancers 3 stars while most reviews are higher.

He seems to be going for the value minded guys plus Papi with his first sentence, "Are you a fan of fun, thick, wild black ladies". No wonder you read that review!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Who really fucken cares
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    Um right why would anyone care about fake reviews on a review based site!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Blah blah blah
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    @papi --

Hmm I'm leaning towards this is coming from advertising copy or something. You are right this doesn't sound like a review, more like an ad, " then when your ready you can get a dance in the back". Other things don't small right, "the regulars are quite plentyfull in this place" anyone who can scan a club and identify regulars is going to have more insight than the rest of this review indicates.

I'm not sure this is coming from an owner but something is way way off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “…Papi with his first sentence, "Are you a fan of fun, thick, wild black ladies". No wonder you read that review …”

Whaaaaat – I didn’t even notice that line :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Flag dat bitch
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Poorly written if it is fake. Usually they are semi-professional, and brag about specifics.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's pretty heavy on the suggestion that you need to visit multiple times.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Wtfe
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I've been to that club and what he/she reports is true, but it is reported in a clinical way which is weird. Definitely odd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion