tuscl

Scottish Stripper Documentary

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Here is an article about a TV documentary on Scottish strippers. Strippers in Scotland seem about the same as American strippers:

"With a lack of jobs and the sky-rocketing cost of living, lapdancing's easy money has turned it into a short-term career choice for hundreds of Scottish women."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strip…

I feel compelled to add a Scottish stripper joke.

A Scottish stripper and her boyfriend want to go on a thrill ride in a small plane, but they tell the pilot that the £100 price is more than they want to pay.
The pilot says, "I'll tell you what. If you don't scream during the ride, I won't charge you. But if you do scream, you have to pay £50 each."
So the pilot takes them up, and performs loops and rolls and stalls, doing everything he can to scare the couple. But nothing worked. Finally the pilot lands the plane, and says, "I've got to hand it to you. You sure are brave."
The stripper says, "Thanks. But I nearly lost it when my boyfriend fell out."

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Haha. Jack, you made say ahhhh after I laughed. Gracias.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I'd love a LD from a scottish lass! That's one cool accent!

Anyhow instead of complaining about a lack of jobs, why don't they start a business. Don't rely of the govt for everything, lol!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I also love the Scottish accent. I think it's the prettiest accent in English.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    A lot of the government prevents starting small businesses in Scotland.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Your Scottish comments are a HOOT !

I hope they vote YES in their referendum, I really do !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion