tuscl

Three Question Yoda Can't Answer Re: Papi/Stripperweb Incident

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:35 AM
Yoda claims that he was not on a powertrip when he recently banned Papi from stripperweb. Just impartially enforcing the rules there he claims. If so why can't Yoda answer these three questions? He has given no answer at all to them. 1) Why would a warning not have been sufficient? 2) Why has user "rickdugan" on this site not also be banned since he has also cross-posted from stripperweb? 3) Yoda has not posted a reference to the exact wording of the rule, but, in his paraphrasing, the intent seems to be avoid actual, real world legal issue. Given that Papi's reference was obviously fair use, no harm was done. Why then not be consistent with the intent of the rule and no enforce it all in this case?

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    How can Yoda be considered a Master Jedi when he couldn't beat Count Doku or Duku or whatever? After the Emperor kicked ass, he ran like a little bitch he did to some swamp planet. He's no Emiliano Zapata, he ain't.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Just read the tagline quote on his SW posts. That just about answers everything. He loves to kiss the strippers' ass so they fawn over his every word. Power trip indeed.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yoda has too many docks in his mouth to figure out the answers to your questions.....hahaha
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^too many dicks in his mouth...dam auto correct
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    More drama on this site between posters than men should have.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You attack Papi - you attack us all (except for alutard and RickyBoy).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Just substitute “lives” for “SW privileges” LOL: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… You attack Papi - you attack us all …” I’m Papi-Chulo - You fuck with me you fuckin with the best (LOL): [view link]
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Good movies, but I liked the last one a little better than the first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion