tuscl

rickdugan Cross Posted From Stripperweb - Should Be Banned!

Monday, February 17, 2014 6:15 PM
Here's a very infamous thread in which rickdugan made a cross-post from stripperweb - [view link] So the question to Yoda is should rickdugan now be banned as Papi was? (Someone may have to forward the link to Yoda since he has me on ignore.) [As an aside - I distinctly remember this thread because it is just classic RickyBoy. He thumps his chest about what a man he was for paying a couple of hookers for sex. Okay, bad enough, right? But then if you read the thread on stripperweb it turns out that he stayed out of the club for months on end on nights when both of his favorites were working. Apparently he was scared shitless that if one of them saw he talking to the other she might get upset and it was not a situation his "manly" self could handle. Despite his pontifications too about how he likes to be "in the driver's seat" when dealing with hookers. One of the funniest things that little faggot has ever posted!]

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    LOL – nothing gets by Dougster – he is the Wikipedia of TUSCL :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Thanks, Papi! Can't wait to see how Yoda tries to rationalize things now.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ban that yoda fucker
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fuck that fucker Yoda!
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Yoda would never ban me. For one thing he is me posting under a different alias. For another I would refuse him gay sex and he won't like that. Ooops, did I contradict myself in just a couple of sentences as usual? I'm sure nobody caught on, but if they did, well you know how I am...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ban that yoda fucker
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Any word if RickyBoy has been banned yet over there?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    WTF? Yoda is dead...why is this thread resurrected? I fear I'm missing the point....as I frequently do.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Juice killed yoda Dougster killed Alucard Who is next !!!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Don't fuck with JC4L!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion