tuscl

They all business savvy and intelligent at stripperweb

deogol
Michigan
Sunday, February 16, 2014 2:46 PM
In honor of yoda... [view link] Miss sassy pickles says "...I agree because although there isn't much barrier to entry in this business, to be successful long term you absolutely need to be intelligent as well as business savvy." A long term stripper, huh. Never seen it end well myself.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I agree with the title LOL – that is why I like to grace the pages of TUSCL with some of their wisdom and insights :)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I've been banned there too. See, I made the mistake of sharing a stripperweb thread... on stripperweb! (The blue area.) So don't worry much, they are crazy people. It's a good first test: "Are you on stripperweb? Oh, well, got to go."
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    That was an interesting read from the SW, yoda is a bit of a douche!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fire yoda
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Ban all Yodas
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Wow this topic has taken on a life of its own
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    A dumb and ridiculous life.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    The post is correct. In the sense that, dumb girls may make a lot of money dancing, but there's next to nothing left after everyone gets a piece of them.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I was there two weeks and that was all I could take. While I liked the point of view from the 'other side', the place was filled with whiney, silly little girls with more of a sense of entitlement than rich old white men and poor blacks combined. They hate their customers, hate men and obviously must hate they're in the sex business deep down, because most won't even admit that's what they do. Being banned is a badge of honor; I didn't stick around long enough for that to happen to me. This group is better because at least we know who we are and don't pretend what we're doing is anything other than what it is.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Trying to justify money by saying this and that, blah blah blah. At the last sentence, she say therefore it is all good. Haha, where is my beer?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion