tuscl

Will Stripperweb suffer a JDoS attack?

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, February 16, 2014 5:38 AM
With all the "banning Papi" drama I wonder if our very own Juiceman will get it in his melon to do something. I hear that Juice once set up a sweat lodge in his bathroom, drank 4 bottles of DXM cough syrup, downed all the speed he was a cookin', and jacked it to old '70s playboy college girl issues for 72 hours straight. Imagine if he put that energy into posting! Give him about ten computers and he'll be a one man, non-automated DDoS attack. A JUICE Denial of Service attack! I bet ol' Juice be typin' on two computers with his hands, bangin' away on two with his feet, and slappin' his dick on a fifth. WEEE-YAWWW!!!

5 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I bet ol' Juice, safely ensconced in his sweat lodge with multiple computers, prodigious amounts of speed, posters of '70s playmates, and a case of Jolt Cola would be just like James Garfield. Except that, instead of writing Greek with one hand and simultaneously writing Latin with the other, he'd be typing Juicinese with both hands, something similar to the wookie language with his feet, slappin' out nonsense with his cock, and speaking in ancient Aramaic to an iPhone. I hear he can also send Morse code messages by slappin' his ass cheeks together. Suck on that Garfield!!!
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol in dead
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    OK, no denying Yoda's a waste of the meat. Anyone who follows Papi's posts can see he's basically a Niagara Falls of affection for strippers. If any custy could get those bitter strippers on SW to perk up, it would be Papi. But SW serves a purpose. It's a big support group for strippers who have a love-hate or just plain hate-hate relationship with their job. I think we want to avoid collateral damage to SW. Yeah, I know, most of those girls probably had a hand in digging the hole they are in. But still.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl -- agreed. SW clearly has its constituency and it is bad taste to go into their house and metaphorically shit on the carpet by not following rules. I also think that Papi would have gladly complied with a polite request to refrain from excessive crossposting. He just strikes me as a reasonable dude. This thread was purely a joke -- I remembered the story about Garfield being able to write in Greek with one hand and Latin with the other and thought to myself "I wonder if that's how Juice does it..." That made me think of some crazy geek that sets up his own sweat lodge and posts while in the midst of a shamanic experience. And I stand by that being funny (albeit impractical).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion