tuscl

Yoda, Good Luck in Banning Me

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Call the cross-posting police!

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

Good luck in finding me on SW

18 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I chose this thread because I thought the title was fucking hilarious.

She wants to know how to clean the pole.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Omg yes like thid
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Good one! Moderator of chicken shit Yoda is.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yoduh,you are almost crazy enough to be a drummer in a band.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    LMAO Motor, that made my day.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Jb68 lol its so true
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like it motor
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Knock yourself out motorhead. My job is not to police the internet or protect SW from grown men who think like an eight grader that just saw a girl's underwear for the first time. Papi was dumb enough to use the same name on both sites and he got caught. If I hadn't happen to log on here the day that he lifted that thread I probably wouldn't even have known about it. But I saw it, it's wrong and I had to to do something about it. TUSCL's message board is not the only place where posts from stripper web end up.

Personally I think the stuff you guys are lifting is pretty boring...
  • RickyBoyDugan
    11 years ago
    Yoda: "But I saw it, it's wrong and I had to to do something about it. "

Why is it wrong? No harm, no foul. Faggot.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My God, Yoda I kind of think you take this stuff WAY too seriously.

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Papi was dumb enough to use the same name on both sites and he got caught …”

It’s not a question about being smart or dumb Yodameister. The reason I used the same name is b/c I never had any ill intentions whenever I was to post on SW – i.e. I had nothing to hide.

I am keenly aware what the purpose of the (SW) site is – i.e. for dancers to support each other – and understand it would be counterproductive to have custies going on the site to disagree w/ the dancers’ viewpoints.

I know about the rule about being polite over on SW and not attacking the dancers (and apparently it may not be even kosher to disagree w/ them) – the only thing I did was to reference a thread for discussion on here – apparently you not only do not want discussion about SW dancers over on SW – but you don’t want them benign discussed here either – really? - isn’t that kinda douche and going out of your moderator way.

• Yoda
    11 years ago
    Bwahahahaha! I take it too seriously? LMAO!
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Of course he takes it too seriously.

Yoda you laugh, but notice that motorhead isn't the only one who made that observation.

I said the exact same thing yesterday in the thread Papi made
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Alright – that’s it – I am going to run and challenge Yoda for SW moderator in the next election – I am now accepting donations for my campaign.

• Yoda
    11 years ago
    You can't run for moderator on a site that you are banned from Papi. LMAO!

GoVikings: I read everything you kids post, I take very little of it seriously. I certainly don't waste my time responding to most of it. Only the stuff that amuses me!
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    This whole spraying down the pole b/f you touch it is like a kinda recent thing. For example, I don't recall seeing strippers doing this 10 years ago.

Some of them spend 30 seconds of their first dance cleaning the pole.

In a few years strippers will start putting on latex gloves b/f touching the pole.

Is it really a health hazard from one girls hands to another?

Then what does it say about when that same stripper is on top of us?

Imma bring a spray bottle next time and when a stripper asks for dances whip it out and literally make it rain on her.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Yoda, Good Luck in Banning Me"

BEWARE of hacking. They'll find you if they really want to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion