tuscl

50 y/o Michael Jordan new dad of twin girls

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

The playa married a 34 y/o Cuban chick from South Florida that recently gave birth to twin girls – ching ching x 2 (after she divorces him and gets child-support)

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/02/11/mich…

5 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Michael Jordan is my favorite athlete of all time, I don't know why he got married again, his ex wife ended up getting 168 million!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Snap! I guess he married the first wife before he got famous!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "his ex wife ended up getting 168 million"

Maybe that's why I'm single.

Honestly, I don't get it. How many rings did she win? How MVP awards!

I can understand the case of a young woman that marries a med student and she supports him for all the years of medical school, his residency, and the early lean years of starting his practice. And after he is wealthy, he dumps her for a trophy wife. She deserves half of what he has. But what did Mrs Jordan #1 ever do? Or Tiger's wife? They don't didn't do shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I’ll play devil’s advocate.

MJ’s 1st wife was married to him for 17 years and they had 3 kids together I believe. Trying to see it from the woman’s POV – she invested 17 years in the relationship and then gets dumped for a newer model that gets instead to enjoy his wealth while the 1st wife gets small pickings?

On a side note – one would think MJ is a much more savvy businessman by now and probably got a good prenup – but then again – how do you tell her – I love you and I want you to be my wife – please sign this.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I'm a huge MJ fan... hopefully he got a solid pre-nup this time around.

On the other hand, it's kind of interesting to see MJ suffering the same problems a lot of other guys face...
    Maybe it went doe something like this...
    "I'm not interested in having kids"
    next thing you know...
    "oops, I'm pregnant, pay up"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion