tuscl

DMX, George Zimmerman 'celebrity boxing match' canceled

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
That wold have been interesting.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ss…

9 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I really wanted to see this happen, DMX said after he knocks out Zimmerman, he's gonna take his dick out and piss on Zimmerman. Lol! Too bad it's not gonna happen. From what I understand there was a long list of people that wanted to get in the ring and fight Zimmernan.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Disgusting! Zimmerman is a child killer, putting him in the ring makes a celebrity out of him.
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    Though I'm not a celebrity, I'd like to sign up for that show. I got dibs on Justin Bieber...An easy win would be a great start. :)
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Give me a shot at that piece of shit. I'll make sure he can't kill any more kids or beat up any more women.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I'm not pro Zimmerman by any means, and he could use an ass kicking but come on martin wasn't a child he was 17 that's a man just about everywhere.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once while doing a bill collection in Moreno Valley,CA, some high school kid, who was an easy 6+(I'm 5'7"), ran up on me from behind, cussing at me, throwing up his good, and yelling out what he's gonna do to me. I turn around on him, 12" crescent wrench in my hand, and I bluff. He stops in his tracks and flinches like the bitch he is.

I let him know,"Don't ever run up on me, ever. I know where you live. Do you understand that? If you wanna talk that gangster shit, let's handle it."

If I would've beat him down, I would've been a child killer, too.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One more thing. Enough of this shit about 17 year old being children. I got uncles who fought in WEII & Vietnam at 17.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    Martin was no “child”. he was 5'11" and weighed 158 lbs. and was a self described Gangsta whose mother threw him out because she could not handle him. the final photos in this link show Martin nine days before he was shot.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/ma…
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Zimmerman was and is a victim, plain and simple. The media distorted the trial, but the jury saw what really happened and acquitted him very quickly. Trayvon was a wannabe gangsta who sold drugs. At 17 he was old enough to be a criminal so crap to the idea he was a kid at 5' 11" 160 pounds. He had a serious discipline history in school and was only at his father's as punishment for getting in a fight at school and being suspended. He wanted to hang with his friends, but Mom shipped him out. He was out with a chip on his shoulder and tubby, doughy, white looking Zimmerman telling him what to do was the last straw. He started a fight with a scared guy with a gun and paid the ultimate price bullies sometimes pay. Trayvon ended up where he was headed just a bit sooner\ and had Trayvon been white it wouldn't have even been a news story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion