tuscl

PSA

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:51 PM
For those that like to read the TUSCL articles and forget to check since they are posted infrequently – a couple new articles have been posted.

10 comments

• Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I like this notice you do cause I do enjoy them articles but do forget to check
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    You scared the hell out of me! I saw the title and thought you were going to tell us about your recent trip to the doctor for a prostate exam.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Thanks. I check the board frequently on my iPhone but forget about the articles.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Thanks for caring “likes2look” – glad to report my prostate is doing fine :)
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    wow, 5 new articles
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I read TUSCL for the articles.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Two more new articles including one by mr. 229 about his SB experience
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    I wrote an article about $20 or $40 lap dances but it never got published and I do not know how to access it so I can revise it. When I have a chance I will try to rewrite it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Trixxi, Did you try the following to retrieve your article? 1. At the upper right of any screen, click on "My Profile." 2. When the next screen opens, just above "Edit Profile" is "My Articles." When you click on that, you should see all of your articles, whether they were posted or not. 3. At the far right is the choice of "Edit" or "Delete." Click on "Edit" to see if your article appears.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Thanks clubgoer ... it says the status is under review and there was no 'edit' option ... Thats OK I think maybe i enjoy the discussion boards too much ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion