tuscl

How long to you get dances from the same dancer?

skibum609
Massachusetts
While I technically do not have a favorite, I did get lap dances from a very pretty dancer when she first started stripping at age 19. She is now either 28 or 29, much better looking as a hard body athletic type and has matured into a classy, sensual woman. My last CR experience with her (fabulous) was 3 days ago and there have been many in between, albeit with periods of time where we didn't even say hello. What's the longest for you?

12 comments

• magicrat
    11 years ago
    Probably 5 years although I did see a dancer on my last visit to a club who had returned from a long hiatus. I probably first saw her 8 years ago. Unfortunately, her dances have gone from off the charts to very lame.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Probably about a year for someone in whom I'm *very* interested, much less for others. I tend to try to move things out of the club, so if that's not successful, I have a tendancy to move one.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Long term in the club is tough simply because of turnover.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    My rule is to go with the chicks with the biggest natural tits. If it means that the same chick gets repeat dances from me, so be it, but if a bustier babe arrives! Game on!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    When a woman is attractive to me, I don't get bored with her. But all the ones I've been strongly attracted to either stopped dancing or moved away within a year or so.
  • HootnHal
    11 years ago
    I'm the rural dud (dude) that's hardly ever even online, and haven't pursued extras very aggressively, but have frequented SC quite a bit albeit it's 2hr. away. Have been seeing primarily one for over 2 yr.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My #3 started working in around 1994 and she's still there (and still hot!) so that's about 20 years! She was never an ATF though; just a fun ride I keep revisiting. My ATF is now going on about 4 years.
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    If a dancer is attractive to me and continues to give good private dances, I'm not easily bored, so there have been several dancers over the past 20 years of clubbing that I've gotten dances from for, say, 5 years (typically until they move on). However, the girl who gave me my first "lapgasm" in 1997 when she was 18 is still dancing 17 years later -- and she still turns me on! At my age, probably no stripper will ever provide me with more sexual pleasure than this girl has, even if she retires tomorrow.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I know that I met one of my all time favorites in 1997 and I saw her at my favorite club last year so that was 16 years. There was one dancer at my #2 club who danced there at the end of the 90's, went away for 12 or 13 years, then came back (with some of the biggest naturals ever). I believe with this one girl at my favorite club, it's going on 10 years now, but she wasn't there for 5 of them in between. Of course, part of the reason my favorite club has gone stale lately is it seems like every dancer there currently was there 5 years ago. It also cuts both ways, because I've been avoiding the so-called twins at my favorite club for nearly that long.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Like ski, met one of my first favs when she was 19, saw her on and off (including her switching to a couple different clubs and taking a year off to try a regular job) until she was 22.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I am a black guy, and I must admit that black girls aren't my favorite. Now if a black girl is mixed with another race, I absolutely love that, I think that looks great. But as far as a girl just being black, I generally don't like their attitudes, hair and their looks. I am currently with a girl who is half black and half white, but as I said above I love black girls who are mixed with other races.

Of course in the strip clubs the black dancers get mad at me because they see me getting dances with white dancers, Latina dancers, Asian dancers etc, but most of the time I won't get dances from them the black dancers.

I guess part of it is all I dated was black girls until I was 20. After 20 I saw a new light and started experimenting with different races. After that there hasn't been a real want to go back to the black girls and their attitudes.

As far as my dealings with white girls I will quote Kanye West because this is how I currently feel, "I had a few white girls, asses flat as shit, but the head so good damn a nigga glad he hit".
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Fuck! Wrong thread. Sorry about that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion