tuscl

looking for texas intel

themightyboosh
Pennsylvania
I may have an opportunity to spend a week plus in the Arlington / Fort Worth area. Any recommendations for a place to kick back and enjoy the company of beautiful women with low standards? I've been picking my way through the revies here but the sheer number of them is making my head spin.

4 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I've yet to travel to texas, but based upon what has been posted on this forum of that region, is be mindful of your surroundings, shootings and stabbings occur often, especially at closing.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Make a run over to Dallas and visit Baby Dolls. Great strip club with smoking hot dancers. Worth the trip from FW.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    If you want to pare down the number of clubs under consideration, you might start by sorting by value rating. On the whole, reviewers tend to award higher value ratings to clubs with higher mileage, so this should help you focus on the higher mileage clubs.

Good luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    In the Dallas area; Baby Dolls is kind of an institution – BDs has good 2-way contact dances but extras are hard to come by (although there may be a possibility for takeout).

Also in Dallas is Cabaret Royale – similar to BDs but a bit lower in quality of club and dancers (extras a bit more likely but not a sure thing).

Don’t know much about Ft. Worth but Bucks seems to get some pretty good reviews.

There is just one club in Arlington these days that must be avoided – at one time Arlington had up to 14 SCs but the city forced them out once the new Cowboys stadium was built.

If you want extras; “The Fare at Cabaret Royale” (right next to Cabaret Royale) in Dallas has typically been the place – it’s BYOB and afterhours and often gets going past 2:00 a.m. with dancers from other clubs showing up to make extra cash.

Most clubs except a few afterhours spots close at 2:00 a.m. (e.g. Baby Dolls; Cabaret Royale) – so you don’t want to get there too late for the 2:00 a.m. spots (they are usually going by 9 or 10) – BDs also has a good dayshift if you want dayshift SCing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion