tuscl

TOFTT:Size Does Matter

Monday, February 10, 2014 10:52 AM
Last Saturday, I was busy moving furniture from 9 to 5, without Dolly's tits. I was beat but I still went out. I was chilling with my buddy's younger cousin. He goes to college down the street from me. We were at this college bar and waddaya know, he strikes gold with this cute, little blonde. Unfortunately, her sidekick is one Brontosauras of a woman. Think Natalie from The Facts Of Life. Being the wingman that I am, I dove on the grenade so my little buddy could get himself some grade A punani. Did I ever blink? Fuck no. Did I shudder? What kind of bitch do you take me for? I made that cheeseburger chula laugh, I danced with her on a rinky dink dance floor, and I German Suplexed that Teutonic Titanic of a woman onto my bed. I did what had to be done and had a great time doing it. She might've been mighty mighty, but her face was cute. That big bitch ain't never been fucked like that. And you know what? I'd fuck her again. Damn, my back aches.

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Day late,dollar short. She could have helped you move all that furniture.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol slick. That was mighty nice of you
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Why not...we've all been hoggin! and fat girls need love too!
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    I love fucking the dog shit out of fat bitches
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Nice of you to take one for the team!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I don't prefer BBW's but I've had some of my best sex with them, so I don't turn them down if the situation is right. Helping out a cousin is a great excuse to drive the wide rides.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol! Well done SS, you can't ask for any less from a wingman!
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    It's not worth it unless you can extract some payback from him. Maybe you get the little one next? You put the "man" in "wingman'.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Reminds me of a Bill Cosby routine about all his friends dating the pretty girls that promised everything and did nothing so he was dating the ugly girl who had to do stuff to get dates. The next thing he knows all his friends are asking him if the ugly one was available?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    A very similar situation arose in my life 45 years ago; a night I'll never forget. Similar, only I was with the cute chick. My buddy took on the heifer while Eileen and I danced the horizontal mambo. After an hour of some of the most strenuous fucking I've ever experienced, I went to take a piss. There's holly Hog on her knees praying to the porcelain pooper, spilling her last supper. My friend was standing beside her and as she would come up for air he'd jam his dick in her mouth. She'd suck away until she felt the gravy rising and would puke out another load of "dimees" (10 cent beers 12 oz. Drafts). I went out the back door to piss. The next day both girls said they had a fuckin' ball. Slick - you're the man.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    "For a fat girl, she didn't sweat much". :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Hey, hey, hey... What's wrong with Natalie? Jo was the cutest, but I always suspected she was a lesbian. Tootie was jail bait. But she did grow some bodacious ta-ta's late in the series. Blair was pretty, but was one of those born-again wingnuts in real life. Ergo, Natalie WAS the most fuckable.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "You take the good, you take the bad..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion