tuscl

Valentine's day presents

raya
Florida
I will be taking my special friend for dinner on feb 13 and no that's not a misprint. She'll get a bra and panty set plus something from the art store. Dessert will be on the house. What are you getting your special lady and do you expect your present in kind or in a more concrete form?

Ray

18 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I hope you're talking about your SO and not some stripper. The only gift you need to be giving a stripper is your dick.

We're all PL's, but most of us will be staying away from strip clubs on Valentines Day. Too bad Valentines Day falls on Friday this year.

Question for my TUSCLers: How big of a PL do you have to be to go strip clubbing on Valentine's Day?
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I don't know, it's the one day you know most guys with girlfriends and wives will be doing something with them so there isn't as much competition in the sc. Now if you have a gf or wife and ur at the sc then I think that is a PL.

Or if you go to the sc because you're lonely and using as a replacement for a girlfriend that is a PL.

I'm not going clubbing that night, but if I did it wouldn't be because I'm lonely on Valentine's day. It would be because horny and I want a stripper playing with my dick! Lol.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    I'm married, so I've always told my favs we would celebrate on the day AFTER Valentine's - that way I can pick up some flowers, candy, for half price
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Break up after Thanksgiving and get a new girlfriend after Valentines Day.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I already got a wife and several GF's that I need to take care of on that most bogus of days. The dancers get into my $$$ every other day of the year and that is their recurring gift from me.
  • aventador750
    11 years ago
    Even if someone is PL enough to visit SC on valentines, I think he/she would be greeted by bottom feeders. In my last SC visit, few dancers mentioned during the chat having V-day plans and they anyway don't make much due to lower number of patrons.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    The greeting card industry used to put out statistics that confirmed that outside of Christmas the greatest purchase of greeting cards was Mother's Day with Valentine's Day a close second. Leaving Mother's Day aside because most mothers deserve at least a card, Valentine's Day is a guilt play for suckers. If you believe your spouse or S/O deserves a token gift, by all means do it. All women, including dancers, want to attach special significance to a day in honor of a saint who's very existence is questionable. (The claim was made that he was martyred because of his love of Jesus. This has morphed into a day for lovers.)

It's a day for guilt tripping guys into buying gifts. Dancers, by nature of the occupation, are manipulators, expect gifts and tips form RILs on Valentine's Day.

I prefer to stay out of clubs and avoid the SS on Valentine's Day. That may account for my limited OTC success, but that's another post.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I intend to give all of my favorites cards tomorrow. See the last photo in my profile to see what they will be getting.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Lol Shadow. I'll be giving them the same thing except mine will be black.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Geez Shadow,that looks like your funeral photo.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I plan on getting the SO some BBC, and hopefully she'll do something productive with it, lol!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've ignored valentines day for years. I will continue the tradition I started.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    "special friend" is what I call my dick. I hope you're not planning on taking my dick.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There's a couple of girls that will get some small gift. My wife will also get something I haven't decided on yet.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I try to ignore valentine's day but sometimes others don't let you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    For me strippers are fake FWBs not fake SOs, so no gift for Valentine's.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF should give ME a gift. I'm the customer after all.
  • raya
    11 years ago
    okay so my special friend is my gal for OTC and the reason we do it on the 13th is wife obligations on the 14th. the funny thing is that we changed our date from dinner to breakfast so our date starts at 8:15 in her bed and will be followed by showers and omelets. not a PL, friends, and haven't been to a club since I found her in one back in september
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion