tuscl

I just wanna...

Saturday, February 8, 2014 9:04 AM
dance around in cute underwear and do poletricks for dollar bills all day. So hate me. What are you guys doing on this Saturday morning?

38 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Moving furniture-All...Day...Long...
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    You mean to tell me that people do things other than dance naked on Saturdays? :0
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I got 4 sisters, one of who is my twin. I have to do a shit load of shit that I'd rather not do.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My journeys will take me down to the LBC today so I figure a visit to a Signal Hill SC is in order this afternoon :-D
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-Give Snoop Dogg my regards.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Reading TUSCL...
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol Slick
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    laundry (hey it's got to get done sometime... and it's still too frikin cold where I live for me to be will to 'commute' to the 'burgh and be out clubbing at night)
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    ^^ willing (not will)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I sleep in. If I didn't, I would have trouble staying awake all night long at the strip clubs and then driving home. Last night I read someone saw a green orb. I suggested they watch the movie Heavy Metal 1981 to find out more about green orbs. I watched a clip and saw that it was the sum of all evil. The sci if channel should put that classic back on tv, amybe along with the newer heavy metal movie too. maybe Hulu plus has the original I can watch for free.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Great movie! Try netflix streaming or Crackle
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    When I am dancing at the club ... I like to have a cocktail and let my friends have fun exploring my body in the lap dance room ... I like to be practically nude all day gyrating and rubbing up on a man, without time to dance on stage for dollars ... I like to get hot and heavy, fondle, kiss, get to 2nd base, do extras, whatever you want to call it ... I leave with a fat wallet and a super wet puss ... No regrets and big smiles ... Thats a good day :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    more Juice aliases? Or would it be aliasi?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    trixxi=troll
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Finished helping 2 sisters move some furniture. Now Im off to help out a homeboy move. Word of advice-Never buy a pick-up truck.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    You're EVERYONE'S best friend when you have a truck.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    makes my dizzy with all that spinning.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I can only say what I did since it is past the morning. Took the SO to a late breakfast, a quick bike ride, then stopped by our local watering hole to see some folks.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm going to spend my day with dancinggal and trixxi
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Still recovering from an intense night of SCing on Th night – hit 2 clubs and was clubbing `till 3:00 a.m. - me and my wallet will spend Saturday recovering,
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    @dancinggal, I'd love to throw dollars at you! Lol!
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    whats a troll?? used to play with those longhaired dolls when i was young ...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Per [view link] Troll – “One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument“ [view link]
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    thank you!!! i am not sure if that is really my intention ... i was more joking with dancinggal that for me dancing is about selling lap dances not so much stage shows for dollar bills ... i look forward to certain customers that i get to have fun at work with LOL ... for me the good customers and the aspect of being inappropriately naughty with them is where the real fun begins. That being said I enjoy dancing on stage but I really enjoy giving private dances more.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Hey Slick, is your sister an identical twin? O:-)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Hey Slick, is your sister an identical twin? O:-)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Sorry about the double post.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Se a cabo. I'm officially finished helping everybody move. That's what I did this Saturday. Once again, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, buy a pick-up truck(Chris Tucker voice).
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If you do buy a pick up buy one with a manual transmition. That way people won't be so eager to borrow it.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ....or if you buy a Ford
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My sister n I look similar but not identical. Same smile and eyebrows. You'd like her.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I like dancing on stage. It's fun. I like being the center of attention in a room. A girl who can captivate the whole room, practically gets pulled off stage into the VIP. I leave with a fat purse and feel more in shape.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Slick, if she has your sense of humor I'm gonna have to steal her.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My twin is a sarcastic, big titty bitch. She also has a Masters Degree. If you can deal with her 18 & 8 year old, more power to you.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You can roll it down a hill and set it on fire and I still wouldn't trade it for a coupe deville. I met all my wives in traffic jams. It has a bed that never has to be made
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @CJ-You must be a Joe Diffie fan. Me too.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Late to the party, but on Saturday morning, I was recovering from going to the club Friday night, where I both had a blast and avoided the 2 am'ers by staying out 'til 3. Had a big meeting with regards to my side-job work in the early afternoon, but recovered nicely in time to do good stuff. Remember, kiddies: Best way to avoid a hangover? Drink lots of water.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    We woke up at 3:15 a.m.; drove 250 miles and skied powder at Jay Peak.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion