tuscl

My last shift...

Saturday, February 8, 2014 4:39 AM
So this is totally random but weird so I thought I'd share with you guys. This Armenian guy comes into my club and starts "making it rain" on stage not even 5 minutes into being in the club. Girls were approaching him left and right. For some reason or another , her gestures for me to come to him. I ignored him because he was standing at the tip rail, and clearly didn't know the rules. I didn't wanna bother trying to explain. So after 5 minutes of trying to catch my attention, he approaches me and asks me to sit with him. Upon sitting with him, I can tell that he's either drunk or on some kind of drugs. It's pretty obvious. This makes it more clear to me why strippers are glaring at me. I've got the easy target siting right next to me. Anyways, he tells me he wants to buy the CR. Now I'm paying attention. But of course, first he wants a lap dance to "test run". We do so, and this fucker keeps trying to bite me. So after a song, he asks me if we go to the CR if I will do coke with him. If I'll let him do coke off my ass. I tell him I don't do drugs, but he can do whatever he want. He says okay then says he wants to go out to smoke a cigarette. Next time I see him, he has two girls hanging on him trying to sell dances. I'm over it, if he's gone, he's gone. I don't want this fucker trying to bite me anyways. About 20 minutes later he storms up to me and demands that I give him back his 8ball of coke. I laugh. This guy must be insane if he thinks I'd refuse to do coke, but then turn around and steal it. I tell him to refer to the two hookers he had hanging on him earlier. He gets pissed and leaves. Crazy people these days.

23 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    At least he didn't get all freaked out and accuse you of stealing his fried chicken. If I've learned one thing fro reading TUSCLit is that there are some freaky people out there, and many of them like to use fried chicken as a sexual aid.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Seriously though, it sounds like it could have turned ugly. Glad it didn't...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Customers be crazy
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That is crazy. Good story though
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Was he REALLY Armenian? Unless he says "Guy-Dude-Bro" in every other sentence, he ain't Armenian.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol sounds like a nightly occurrence at The Gentlemen's Club in Glendale.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    He was Armenian and he was very proud to tell me... 100 times. By the way, lopaw, I was looking at clubs in LA and was considering relocating to the area.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I love Armenians. They love to yell out "NO!" And they don't take no for an answer. I use to work in Glendale in people's homes. The old Armenian ladies wouldn't let you leave without drinking their coffee. Armenian coffee is like Cuban coffee-It packs a punch. After about three cups, Old Slick was wired like coax.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @Dancinggal - sounds good to me ;) If you want any intel about a club that I might know about, feel free to ask.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I must have missed something, but if he did CR were you going to let him do coke off your ass? Or were you just telling him he can do whatever he wants to sell the CR?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Everyday at noontime in Armenia all the guys face towards California and bow down. Cause that's where your magnificent bum is, baby oil be upon it.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I had to read your post twice, I thought you said some American, instead of some Armenian. Regards I think you made the safe choice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve heard a few dancers complain about Arab and Indian (from India) guys saying that they are over the top in what they want/expect such as fingering a girl w/o permission and continue to do it after the dancer says no – and other shit. IDK if it has to do w/ the fact that where they come from sexuality is repressed so they overreact in SCs – or if they are just used to treating women this way in their countries since in those countries women often have very few rights – or could be both.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @PC-Here's the rundown on races/classes based in my CF's experience- Yuppie White-Easy, no hassle, spends money, no haggle. Desert Rat White-Smelly, dirty, cheap. Latino(Rich or Poor)-Hands on, aggressive. -Latino(better off)-Tries to hook up for free dates. -Latino(poor)-Expects too much for too little. Black-Expects too much for too little. Always tries to hook up for free dates. Indian(Dot)-Smelly, cheap, bad tippers, Arab-Smelly, cheap, bad tippers, rude. Armenian-Smelly, aggressive. Italian-Hands on, aggressive, wants to hook up for free dates. It's what I can remember.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ Slick, You seem to be well versed in all aspects of popular culture and more. BTW – do you also offer tax advice :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    But of course. My buddy Shecky Horowitz out in Westwood works wonders. Tell him Slick sent ya. He'll cut 35% off the final cost.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Did he have a bunch of VHS tapes of "Mannix" in his trunk?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-You kill me.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    No I was not going to let him do coke off my ass. But if that's what the crackhead wanted to hear, I was gonna let him hear it. He can be disapointed when the straight edge stripper says no drugs in the CR. He shouldn't be trying to convince me to do coke in the first place. Shame shame!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Bet you'd let lopaw do a bum bump.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that's something I'd like to see!
  • canny
    10 years ago
    I know a lot of strippers who would have dragged him into the CR when he asked them if they wanted to do coke with him though. You're clean, but drug use is common among strippers. Especially the ones who do extras.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Yeah that's true. I feel like he shouldn't have been bragging about all the coke he had around a bunch of stripper who I know pretty much all do drugs. Or have no moral objections stealing and selling coke to the other strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion