tuscl

Question about Players Club Baltimore

oaktree
Florida
Saturday, February 8, 2014 4:36 AM
A little over a year ago was my last visit to Players Club in Baltimore. At that time they had opened a VIP area with fully nude lap dances. Prices were steep but the mileage was good. Does anyone know if they still offer that? And if so, what are the prices? Recent reviews talk only of topless lap dances in the regular lap dance area and I don't recall anyone mentioning the fully nude dances in the VIP area.

6 comments

• girlmoneys
    10 years ago
    $30 per VIP visit if you go back with another girl its another $30 Dances are $40-45 each depending on the girl
  • oaktree
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the reply. Sounds like the pricing is the same as a year ago.
  • bman77
    10 years ago
    Still there oaktree. Definitely nude. What else happens depends on the girl.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    [view link] Here's all ya need to know about the Players Club.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I appreciate that link Slick! I remember that movie, Lisa Raye looked so damn good dressed up like a stripper. I just might watch that movie again tonight.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Ranukam-When that movie was new, I had two jobs. One for the same company that I still work for. At night and on weekends I worked at a movie theater. I was cleaning out Players Club and getting down, dancing in the movie theater. A couple of other ushers were cleaning and they started gigging out too. We were laughing and having fun. I started shaking my ass and acting an ass. That's about when we heard 3 ladies laughing. These 3 older ladies were watching us and comented on my booty shaking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion