tuscl

Do you grope w/o the intention of getting dances ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:54 AM
“Guys touching your ass and not getting dances” So is the title of a SW thread: [view link]

27 comments

• curiositycat
    10 years ago
    I never grope until they tell me to grope or grab my hands and grope themselves with them. Usually works out fine in both cases lol.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I generally don't. A girl could come up to me and I'm iffy about getting dances from her so I sample the goods to help me decide. Or sometimes I might be interested in her and then she will do something to turn me off. It goes both ways though. I've had girls come right up into my face who might have smelled or grapped my crotch when I wasn't at the least turned on by them. But I'm nice enough not to charge them anything(lol). BTW, I'd guess strippers on stripper websites are career strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m def a touchy/handsy guy; but if I start touching/groping a dancer is with the intention of getting a dance(s) – not just to cop a feel for free.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Not unless she forces me to. :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    No, I don't. When a dancer approaches me, I can tell immediately whether or not I'm going be interested in getting a dance from her. So I'm not going to grope her if I have no intention of getting a dance or two. This stripper is overrating to this though. I agree with her that guys shouldn't grope if they have no intention of buying a dance, but some things just come with the territory of the job you hold. This is one of those things.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – I think she is overreacting – I mean – I don’t mind when they grope me
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm in the same boat as curiositycat.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    The only free touch ill do is when they force me too. But otherwise I grope when it's dance time.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Depends on the club, but if ass groping is allowed dancers shouldn't get all pissy, especially if the guy tips her! I stopped reading SW because of all the attitude there. All the dancers I know are WAY friendlier than the girls that post over there.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yes, quite often. But I tip when I do it, even if I *am* getting a dance.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If I am interested in her I grope until I get dances or lose interest. If she is not my type I refuse to touch because I always try to avoid obligations.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    I pretty much only caress/grope when I'm spending my dime in that moment. It's led to some amusing moments when I've stop touching and a dancer or two has suggested to continue and I explain that I perform as if I'm on a meter - pay for all the time or stop the motion.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Won't do it. If I don't want a dance from them I'm certainly not going to deliberately give them any false signals that I do.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "All the dancers I know are WAY friendlier than the girls that post over there." I'd go a step further and say if real strippers behaved anything even close to how most SW girls claimed to behave, I'd stop SC'ing. But the site is honest about it really being about venting. So even if real strippers don't actually act like SW contributers, the lesson may be that that's how they're xthinking, so even if they're hysterical over there about a stripper getting her ass touched (gasp!), probably for the best not to grab randomn strippers asses, they don't like it
  • bigman226
    10 years ago
    I don't grope uninvited unless we have a history.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I wanted to buy some cookies once. So naturally, I went to the grocery store, opened up one box of each kind of cookies, and tried them. The store manager called the cops on me. Don't you think he was overreacting? I only took ONE cookie from each box.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I didn't read the link. If a dancer sits on my lap my hand is likely to be resting on her leg or ass depending upon how or where she sat on my lap. If I'm not at all interested in her, I'm definitely not going to be comfortable with her even sitting on me. I'll try to just get rid of her. She'll have no chances of dancing for me unless she checks back later. I might have wanted to get a dance from a couple of other dancers first.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I normally wont grope unless I know that i;ll be getting dances. To grope and not buy any dances is just plain tacky.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I looked at the thread. Apparently they must work in air dance clubs where all touching is frowned upon. If she can't stand to be touched out on the main floor, no way would I get a lap dance from her. I think that is the message they are sending. They won't get to do many dances unless they routinely do only air dances in their club and there is little competition. I heard some places are like that though. When I tip a girl on stage in one club, it sounds like I get more contact than these girls do during a lap dance.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Many of the dancers I meet who sit on my lap will think something is wrong if I don't have my hand on her. I'm not feeling her all up though. Of course if you sit on someone's lap, expect their hand to rest somewhere on your body. Occassionally a dancer has groped me quite good. If I didn't enjoy some contact, I wouldn't visit strip clubs very much. I like it when you tip from the side of a stage and the girl puts both legs up over your shoulders. I just hope their bikini is dry though because I don't want my nose to get wet. I'm not sure if I would notice unless she was soaking wet.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: Where do you come up with this shit? How is that "cookie" analogy applicable to touching strippers? I'll grant that groping a dancer without permission and without compensating her is uncalled for, it doesn't make what she's offering unsaleable.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    what I try to remind the guys is the right ways and right places to touch me. i expect groping on the floor ... when its over the top i push for a lap dance or i grope back and remind them that the best place to get hot and heavy is in a lap dance with me ... I like being touched especially if its sensual ... being touched the right way will make me wet for days ... The wrong way sucks, I hate having bruises on my breasts or guys who scratch me because they dont cut their nails ...
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    It's a definite no-no imho. If they grope me that's fine, otherwise it's hands off 'til dance time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @george so your point is, you can disrespect people all you want, as long as you don't make their cookies unsellable?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @ilbb: Once again, where do you come up with this shit? Your reading comprehension leaves more than a bit to be desired. I didn't say it wasn't disrespectful or that it was ok, which I thought was pretty clear in my post, I just called out your fallacious analogy.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    All this griping about groping is making me lose my grip.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @georgemicromind the analogy is in the buyer presuming the right to free samples that the seller has not offered. But even your beside-the-point point is invalid. Disrespect put dancers in a bad mood, which is detrimental to their "sellablility".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion