tuscl

OT: LA car pooling

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, February 2, 2014 9:56 AM
I've heard that part of the traffic jam problem in the LA area is that giving someone a rid is considered a sign of submission. Like one dog sniffing another dog's butt-hole.

21 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You heard wrong.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    My guess is too many cars.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I suggest trying to drive on the 401, or the 400, or even the 410 at five on a Friday, lol!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    When I lived out there I used to car pool from LAX to Orange County. During the Arab oil crisis of the mid 70's I got ticked for 61 in a 55 zone on the 405. Yes. I was pissed.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "I suggest trying to drive on the 401, or the 400, or even the 410 at five on a Friday, lol!" Wtf???
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Ibby: 1. You said, "I've heard . . ." I think you need a hearing aid. 2. Dogs sniff each other's anus to determine what the other dog has eaten recently. Their sense of smell is so keen that even after digestion, dogs can discern what food another dog has eaten. @ Sofaking: Those are not route numbers for L.A. freeways. However, there is an Interstate 405. And, the rule of thumb for it is: Never be on the 405 at 4:05.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I heard animals can tell if you have eaten meat recently just by your body scent. Actually this came to me in a casual discussion in a dream with either an advanced AI intelligence or something else. I don't know if any of it is true. The topic of humans came up and I guess animals and humans. I occassionally have weird dreams. It probably went something like this. When hunting prey or big game, make sure you eat meat. Animals can detect you are a meat eater. If you don't, you might be considered prey and get hunted yourself. I've wondered if that was true ever since I dreamed of it but I do not know any big game hunters.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    They can also tell just from a sniff whether or not a chick lets dudes sodomize her with an XXXtra KRIS-pay drumstick
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I'm getting double-OTed.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    LA traffic is one reason I work graveyard. Also, I like the bonus pay.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "@ Sofaking: Those are not route numbers for L.A. freeways. However, there is an Interstate 405. And, the rule of thumb for it is: Never be on the 405 at 4:05." I believe he was referring to highways in Ontario (Toronto)
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    I've taken the 401 from Detroit to Toronto a few times. While I remember Toronto traffic as being pretty congested, I'm not sure it competes with L.A.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Only Angelenos can understand our traffic nightmares. You Easterners don't even try to comprehend it :-)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sofaking...if you are being a smart ass, good job. Dumb question=dumb answer
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I still got my Thomas Guide.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I still got my Thomas Guide.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol Thomas Guide! Before the computer age they were the Freeway Bible.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Kaliforeignians like to be in control so they all want to be the driver.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I don't mind being the passenger sometimes. I can nap while the driver screams obscenities at the top of their lungs at the other drivers that are also not moving anywhere.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'll admit to this-if I Aint the. Driver, the driver better be great.
  • inno123
    10 years ago
    Having seen rush hour traffic in many cities Los Angeles is not that much worse than any other. Part of the problem though is that because LA is more spread out more people have to drive farther.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion