tuscl

One cool teacher!

Saturday, February 1, 2014 6:09 AM
Why didn't we have teacher's like this back in the day??? [view link]

18 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Talk about career suicide. Not bad looking - maybe she hated teaching and was going for a new career path as an exotic dancer :-/
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Me like her!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    #FreeCrunkBear [view link] Apparently her students like her. And it is a well known fact that slutty weed-smokin' teachers really help students learn math. I think the school system's decision is clear...CRUNKBEAR GONNA GET A RAISE!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I know some kids who need some tutoring in math...
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    By the way, none of the "teachers" in Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" video were teachers, they was all groupie whores.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    She's toast. I only had 1 hot teacher in high school. She was actually a student teacher who had not yet gotten her degree. She had big tits, which was the only thing I could concentrate on in class.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Try going to school with Nuns.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    "Carly McKinney, a math teacher at Overland High School in Aurora, Colorado..." She just wants to be cool with the students so they don't target her when they decide to go on a shooting spree.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Now that was funny, Carl95.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Looks like this is an old story. Whatever happened to her? Did she get back into education? Can we can get dances from and toke up with her in any of Colorado clubs?
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    We did have teacher's like this back in the day, but we didn't have social media!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I only remember a couple of teachers/professor who might have rate do'able. One was an English/Drama teacher I had in high school. Early thirties, many guys liked her, but I thought she was only a bit above average. Then in college I took one particular psychology class for one day. There was a professor very similar to the English/Drama teacher, but again I was just like meh. (Decided to go with an economics class instead.)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @Slick: I hope given your education by nuns that you didn't pick up any nasty habits! ;-D
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    For a while now I've wanted to build a small boat. (I have some joinery skill & been doing research.) If I pull it off, I will name the boat "Crunkbear", after her.
  • sexualchoc
    10 years ago
    Shouldn't these "school boards" know by now that you can't put these "attractive" teachers in a classroom with hormonally crazed, teenage boys and expect nothing to happen? This is 2014 and it's getting to be very common now, don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the students at all, but this falls on the school board. Hell, I wanted my social studies teacher BADLY when I was in High School, damn!
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    what a frinkin' shame. I'd be down the tap that if she wasn't clearly bat shit crazy.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I worked many hears in supervisory positions in public education. I once had a fairly young attractive female teacher who told her seniors that they all should go to college cuz its a great time in their lives to determine whether they prefer sex with men or women. She also advised them that it was a good time to determine which drugs were a good fit for them. Now if your son or daughter came home saying that the teacher said that, what would your reaction be? I fired her.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "told her seniors that they all should go to college cuz its a great time in their lives to determine whether they prefer sex with men or women" I didn't have to wait until college to figure that out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion