tuscl

how about a tip for the road.

dutchman2000
Oklahoma
Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:45 PM
Had a nice time at a club hanging and dancing with a girl I had met previously. Lots of girls came by toiintroduce and ask to sit when she was on stage or such. All polite and sweet when I said I was sitting with her. Then one comes up and asks to sit. I told her i with other and about to leave. She says Ok, how about a tip for the road! I laughed at this but she persists. So I take out 1 and wait. She gets a bit close and shows some leg and I slide it in g string just right and she gone. Rude I thought. But mad at self for giving it for next to nothing (she was a looker). I think to self she'll never get another buck from me... but now I remember her name , face, scent, and costume . And starting to wonder bout her dances. Im afraid I may end up rewarding some bad behavior !!!!!

16 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    I repeat: I have a square lapel button that reads "Why should I give you a tip when you have done nothing." I wear it inside the lapel of my sport coat and flash it when necessary.
  • dutchman2000
    10 years ago
    I want one that says show me your worth it
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "but now I remember her name , face, scent, and costume . And starting to wonder bout her dances." It's starting... Curious about the prospect of getting her. Enough thinking! I think you will be back.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    You missed a great opportunity to flirt if you just gave her the dollar. When girls do that we me, I have fun with it. I might ask what I get for my dollar, or even say if I give you TWO dollars, what do I get? Yeah, it can be seen as rude when dancers do that but I take it upon myself to get value for my money. If she won't play along I won't tip.
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    *shrug* never hurts to try haha
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sometimes they give it a shot. [view link] He gave it a shot.
  • dutchman2000
    10 years ago
    Thanks all. I'm actually thinking about checking her out. So I guess intentionally or not, she did her job well!
  • CarlosDanger
    10 years ago
    You're upset over a dollar?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Here is your tip "you have to do something to earn money".
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I agree, no tip for no action. Lol, although it would be interesting to huck a looney at a striper, and say "here you go!"
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @"How about a tip for the road?" Don't hitchhike.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "but now I remember her name , face, scent..." Hmmm... [view link]
  • dutchman2000
    10 years ago
    Upset over a dollar??? Missed the whole point.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    When Detroit dancers hustle tips, they will bad mouth you if you give them less than $10.00
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    For many, maybe most practitioners of the hard sell, it's more about maintaining the hustler identity than making money. They would rather get by making win-lose deals, even if they could do much better making win-win deals.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    And needless to say, I'm not just talking about strippers who practice the hard-sell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion