tuscl

The ultimate rejection.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A jury has broken into fits of laughter after hearing how a cow spurned the advances of a man on trial for having sex with a sheep.

Paul Lovell, 61, was spotted by a couple allegedly trying to engage in intercourse with the sheep after and failing to seduce a cow near to the Tottenham Hotspur training ground in north London last September.

Jurors were told the IT worker was seen by a couple having a picnic 250 yards away who claim to have seen him "laying on the floor, taking his shorts off" near a line of trees before committing the sex crimes.

When cows would not fellate him the accused decided to "try his luck with some sheep", the court heard.

The judge later told off jury members for laughing at claims Mr Lovell was initially unsuccessful in his attempts at bovine conquest.

Prosecutors had already dropped a charge of indecent exposure due to a lack of evidence against Lovell, from Enfield, but prosecutor Robert Hutchinson changed the wording of a second charge of outraging public indecency to include "fellatio with a cow."

He is currently on bail on condition he does not return to where it is claimed he carried out the animal sex attacks.

13 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    "fellatio with a cow", are words that should not go together.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One way or the udder, he was intent on some barnyard banging.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^Blondie should have sang that
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Baaaaah! I guess that the guy just had to moooooooove on.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The donkey must've thought he was watching a re-run if hee haw.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I do think that having a cow suck your dick is a good way (as if there IS a good way!) to lose your dick. Then again, this guy sounds a little off kilter!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Ew!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Homeboy got cum and cud confused.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I knew a guy who knew a guy who got a BJ from a calf. Funny that a high school kid know better than a tech guy which is the sucker and which is the chewer.

Rich people buy pedigree sheep dogs, and then rent sheep for their dogs to chase around. So the trick is, to avoid suspicion, get a dog, and don't try to rent them one at a time.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    No no no, cows chew their cud, not your pud.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Oh, come on people. Just get a ruminant, no bull!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Someone I know let a calf suck them. They said it felt like sand paper
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Seems like it would be a whole lot easier to pay a girl rather than mess with farm animals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion