tuscl

Perfect Lap Dance Body

This is kinda random, but what the hell. A significant percentage of dancers at my favorite club can give good grinding-type dances. Every once in a rare while, however, there will be a dancer who will fit perfectly into my lap. From the chest to the belly to the crotch, every part fits against yours. Like two pieces of a puzzle. And it feels great. It's pretty rare, though. It doesn't even have to be a super skinny girl. Sometimes, it'll be a slightly chubby girl.

Anyone know what I'm talkin' about?

20 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Sometimes, it'll be a slightly chubby girl"

It usually MUST be a slightly chubby girl.

Curvy hips and a full butt are vitally important.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    I think you're right motorhead. The bony girls are actually somewhat painful some times. Curvier girls are great, and I actually usually prefer them.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Curvy and short work best for me. My ATF is 5'0 with 34DDs and an ass to die for. Needless to say, she fits my lap perfectly. In the immortal lyrics from Carly Simon, nobody does it better!
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Ya I know exactly what you mean. Some girls are so light you can't even feel them there. Others are so heavy they crush your balls. Others have no clue what to grind on and grind on your knees almost. Then there's the girl that gets it and knows how and where to grind. Those are the keepers that become my favorites. And those are the ones I will wait for if I have to. And eventually qualify them for OTC.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    No.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Female.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Breathing.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick and Shadowcat,

C'mon..., y'all have to raise the bar just a little bit don't ya?

Lol

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    With a temperature.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Slick -- any temperature? I likes my chicks to be around 310 K. If they are from another planet I'm ok with a little higher or lower.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But I don't dig ectotherms. They remind me of my pet turtle.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF is a tiny spinner and she fits better than any girl I've ever had.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    [triple take on ldk's last post]

The cherry on the top is when they are grinding just the right way, not too hard, or too fast, with the right pressure and moves, and they look in your eyes and they they know they just found the sweet spot. Or maybe those are just dollars signs appearing in their eyes.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Larry-Dollar signs in her eyes are beautiful indeed. When I asked my CF what sign she was. She replied Dollar.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    I'm 6' tall and about 180 lbs. Perfect lap dance stripper for me is a girl around 5'6" and 140 lbs. C cup boobs and enough of a booty to get that hourglass figure. But not so big that her thighs/legs look like chicken drumsticks.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    On the other hand, we've all gotten those dancers from time to time who seem to hit the little guy the exact wrong way. It becomes painful, but you don't really want to hurt their feelings so you just put up with until the song is over.

Also, when she backs away from you for a split second to get ready for a different move, you can adjust the little guy lightning quick so that he can better handle the pressure.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There's just no formula for it. Proly would be boring if there was.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    that hot dancer fit snugly into my body like two pieces of puzzle. the best fit is definitely the coolest, my mouth exactly squared to the nipples. awesome. mowsome.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Had a bony spinner in my lap once. Fun until she stood up and kneeled on my thighs. Those scrawny kneecaps caused incredible pain. I ended up asking her to sit back down.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    It depends on the skills of the dancer. I have had some very fit dancers with very firm asses grind me perfectly with just the right amount of pressure, and very tiny dancers put some much pressure it hurts. Although I do find that I tend to have a better dance from a smaller dancer than a larger dancer, because she can move around you better in the many tight lap dance areas.

One of the best I ever had at a smooth grinding lap dance was a fitness model named Karen who used to dance at Columbus Gold about ten years ago. She was around 5'2 to 5'4 and probably weighed at most 120 lbs. She had a very firm tight body, but slid across my lap about the smoothest I ever found.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion