tuscl

My underwear issues continued

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
I use to have a fav I would bitch at for showing up wearing "granny panties". She was like hey, I have a busy life, I'm not wearing uncomfortable underwear all day just because I'm coming to your house in the evening. Finally she decided to keep a stockpile of thongs at my house so I would STFU.

Just thought I'd share that.

22 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    ilbbaicnl dude...did you ever wear any of the undies yourself. I sometimes groove out in my SO's tie-dyed thongs! FUCK YEAH!!!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a FAV who listens to your needs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Nah, not my thing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @SD not consistently, she is my ex-fav. She was always asking me to leave her my house in my will. Maybe she thought the presence of her underwear in my house would bolster her legal claim.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Why the fuck do you give a shit what she's gonna wear when you're just gonna want her to take it off anyway?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    This sounds like a gf problem. You are just there to fuck, why do you care?
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Are women's clothes part of your turn on?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    We only did LDs, no FS.
  • Dancinggal
    11 years ago
    What's your fuckin deal with underwear? Get over it , seriously.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    That's a good solution. I like a girl to wear sexy panties.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Dancinggal I think you really wear black leather underwear.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, OK. Except maybe for inviting a girl to your house for just lap dances; but if that's your thing, that's your thing.

For me, if a girl is sexy, she's sexy. If what she's wearing makes a difference, the *she* isn't sexy. But to each his or her own.

Anyway, good luck with bitching at girls about their underwear. It seems to be working out for you o so well to this point.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If a lap dancer wants to give maximum butt-fondling value to her custy, she has to go with a t-bar (or nothing).
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Sexy underwear is always a turn on.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Apparently you didn't STFU.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

That wasn't on your Christmas CD. :(
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    @gmd & dancinggal - some of us like a beautifully wrapped package even if we're only after the gift inside, especially a gift that keeps on giving!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Apparently you didn't use the STFU aka Ignore button.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This thread reminds me of a girl at work who used to call a certain kind of shirt, the old man shirt. My boss seared that kind every day. I used to wear that kind when we were supposed to wear ties. I'm so glad we went casual. I hate wearing a tie. It just makes me hotter and I want to feel cooler, not hotter.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    my boss wore the shirt. stupid autocorrect.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I like a girl with extensions in her hair,
    Bamboo earing, at least two pair."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion