tuscl

Jessica Chastain bewbs

zipman68
the speed force!
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 4:00 AM
I hesitate to post this, given the harsh reception o' Alexandra Daddario's groovy groovy scene, but as a redhead fan I have to: [view link] Now I would have loved to see some ginger minge on screen, but nice pale boobies are OK with me. C'mon my pervo brothers. Do we not all grade on a curve, entering sad, dark, little rooms with chicks that really aren't up to Daddario standards (on average)? To paraphrase our prophet, I thank we do!

13 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    [view link] More of her!
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I blown away by the radical difference in her looks between The Help and Zero Dark Thirty. She can certainly act.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Justin Bieber is the purple drank kang !
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Also in the "hot enough" category. And a redhead.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    9 for the tits (-7) for the red hair Net of 2
  • Sowhatt
    10 years ago
    Nowhere near as good as daddario
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Mo-head my brother... -7 for red hair? To each his own I suppose but as I see it there is nothin' better than a hot, sexy redhead. 'Cept a hot sexy redhead with freckles. And a sexy sexy red landing strip. Weeeeee-yaaaawwwww!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    I have to agree with sowhatt, imo she is not even close to being as hot as daddario. But I have no issues with those who disagree. I wouldn't throw her out of bed, that's for sure.
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    God bless all young carrot tops...How anyone could give Chastain a bad rating for the flame tresses, I don't know.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Zipman, Freckles? That's a dealbreaker. Almost as bad as tate. Apparently there are fans, but fair-skinned, red-headed lasses with freckles are at the bottom of the food chain for me.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well...to each his own Motorhead. Alas, there are few 19-year old redhead strippers with freckles and no tats. Hope springs eternal with every club I enter. FUCK YEAH REDHEADS!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion