tuscl

There is no tomorrow.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Ever go to a strip club and party like there is no tomorrow. I did yesterday. I was supposed to be recuperating from surgery at this time so I went to the club yesterday to get my fill. I got 2-4 table dances from 8 of the girls and then took one of them to VIP for 30 minutes. I was only in the club for 2 1/2 hours. When I got home I found a message on my machine that my surgery has to be rescheduled. Now I'm sitting around bored.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I do every now and then.

And actually did last Fr – went to a local (Miami) black dive late dayshift around 5:00 p.m. – I just wanted to check out the dayshift @ this club since I had not in a while – was planning to stay ‘till ~7:00 p.m. and ended up leaving at 11:30 pm after many lap dances and two VIPs (VIP being rare for me) – ended up going thru 700 smacks in a club with $5 dances (but I was feeling generous on this day and being more generous w/ my tips).

I am actually recovering from surgery in my arm myself and had taken off about a month from SCing while my arm was in a cast and a sling for some time – don’t have my arm in a sling anymore but will it take a few more months of healing before I can use it like I used to b4 the injury.

• crsm27
    11 years ago
    Well i did something of the sort on Monday. But mine was a massage parlor trip with happy ending. Then I went right to a strip club to check out the day shift and well if I wouldn't have just been to the parlor... I would have had another happy ending. The club isn't an ITC but they try really hard to grind in out of you.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hell yes I have. I've combined OTC and ITC with different chicas on the same day. I've also had Papi's experience of a recon assignment turning into a full fledged firefight.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    At least you did something productive
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Every now and then.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    After a broken wrist was put in a cast, I hit the clubs. I told a dancer that I was at one with Marvin Gaye. I needed "Sexual Healing." She laughed me off instead of getting me off.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My last visit, it seemed like my wallet was facing the end of days or on fire. The money was just draining out of it like there was no Tommorrow.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    it happens to the best of us
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Your old, how do you have the energy for that?
  • SpudsMcKenzie
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I think I might do it too much.. But I always have fun. That is why it is how I choose to spend my spare cash.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - If you can't keep up with the old dogs, stay on the porch. :)
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Fifteen years ago I was misdiagnosed with cancer, setting off a 10 day binge where I figured who the fuck cared. I regretted spending the money, but somehow the news I wasn't going to die did cheer me up. To this day my wife thinks I am a douche for not suing.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I'm too young for that, maybe in 50 years :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion