tuscl

I Hope That Y'all Are Happy

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:09 PM
Love the way that Megyn Kelly goes after Democrats. Will she do the same when America needs the truth. When did Megyn Kelly get so tough?

21 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I like this broad!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I like this broad!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    She's cute for sure, but she's alittle odd when it comes to the whole jesus issue, lol! Aside from that I hope she attacks all sides of the political spectrum. A democracy works best when it can stand up to criticism.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    When her ratings surpassed Rachael Madcow.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Eminently fuckable
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Im happy as a witch in a broom factory
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would Ride her for more than 8 seconds... Yee haaw
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    What's the truth?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^^It's what your parents never told you.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What I should've said was, how come the Republicans go after Democrats for doing what the Bush administration did and vice versa? Both sides are assholes.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    It's all a smear campaign. But republican women are hotter.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Fox News is shitty news, but they know how to get cleavage on the air. [view link] Fuck yeah. Not Megyn who I don't really dig, but I still dig the Fox chicks! Yeee-waaah!!!!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Case closed.
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    I'd have more respect for her if she hadn't played victim in the aftermath of that whole "Santa is only white" episode.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Why is it that most ghettoized cities have a liberal mayor?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just started watching her recently. Pretty good for a cougar. Who do you guys like better? Her or Lisa Kennedy Montgomery (aka "Kennedy").
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    See my comments in sc'c topic, "Five people shot....". Sums this up as well.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc's
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Quit spamming the thread, Clubber, or I'll put you on ignore!
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    If you can't see that the media in general is very left-leaning...then you are probably a leftist in the first place. Fox does tend to lean to the right...but it's the only one that does. Nobody can honestly say that President Obama has been treated the same way by the press as President Bush. Bush was blamed for the Abu Ghraib stuff where some idiot contractor security made the muslims pile up while naked...meanwhile, nobody even tries to tie Obama to the IRS/TeaParty scandal, Gun running to the mexicans, Benghazi, and a laundry list of other issues since Obama took office. So take off your blinders and at least admit the differences!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Prim0, You are so wrong! You have to remember "O" knew nothing about any of those things till he heard about them the same time we did. I guess what he's trying to say is that he isn't a liar, just a idiot. But he sure is angry about them all! List to him talk after each one. They will get to the bottom of it and get who's responsible. Name one that has been "solved"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion