tuscl

Best way to resolve the Syrian crisis.

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:41 PM
Send them Iraqis in to shoot them up! Oh no, wait - the government is all good (according to Alucard) - never mind. Just kidding Joker (Re [view link])

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The best way to solve this problem is to have alturds moderate the negotiations. He can talk some sense into everyone and solve it without guns
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Flood the country with SCs offering cheap extras – after some good BBBJs; they won’t be much in the mood for fighting and will rather spend their time in the SC.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Fuck Papi...we could solve the whole Mideast conflict by convincing all the Muslims that booze and strip clubs were cool. Once they've bought in just say "dudes, we'll build you a bunch a clubs and give you free beer, just give up this jihad nonsense". Way cheaper than fighting a war. And if they break the treaty... No more hookers and booze! (Ok, I know that wouldn't work...but if it did it be movin' to Saudi Arabia my friends!)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Hard to save people from their own stupidity. You see some guy on the news, rushing his 8-year-old kid to the hospital, and your heart goes out. But, WHAT THE FUCK was this dipshit thinking 9 YEARS AGO WHEN he had this kid. Apparently he thought the Assad family running things was kinda OK back then.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Use deogol as a subhuman sacrifice.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Moron^^^
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    And you comain about people attacking *you*. At least most people here just call you names; they don't wish you dead by violence.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that's just the kind of hypocritical psycho that alutard is
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. Import my Latino people into the Middle East. We'll take all the jobs. They'll complain left and right. Fuck a falafel. Fuck schwarma. We'll take over.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol slick
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    You can't recognize sarcasm gmd?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Apparently better than *you* can.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Tard,is it the world or is it you?