tuscl

Do you consider braces to be in the same category as piercings?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:58 AM
I've seen many dancers that are spending some of their money on getting their teeth fixed. I even know of one that claims to be 50. A nice set of teeth is a thing of beauty and ugly teeth are a turn off. What about braces? Are they deal breakers? One of my favorites that is 26 has braces and although they don't enhance her appearance they are not a turn off. I can hardly wait to see what she looks like without them.

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Of course not. Piercings are decorative, braces are not (though some are decorated). Neither one is a turn off, though.
  • CaptDan
    10 years ago
    Two girls at my regular club have braces. (they both look to be 22-23.) I don't find them any less attractive because of that.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Braces are a great investment. I had them when I was in 7-9th grade. Shit, I slept with my retainer on till I was 22 cause I wanted to keep my teeth straight as can be. I had 8 teeth removed. My smile is impeccable.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Not at all.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    OK extras guys, how do braces affect the BJ?
  • StripReviewer
    10 years ago
    Know one dancer with braces, they kind of work on her but maybe the same braces on a different girl might not look so great.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    braces are not an issues... other than it might make her look too young
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I once knew a dancer who had leg braces, like Forrest Gump. One day, these PL's came in the club and started tipping her. I yelled out, "Strip Forrest, Strip!" As she spun around the pole, her leg braces broke off and flew into the audience. She kept spinning up and down the pole. Pl's were tipping by the hundreds. Then she went shrimping.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: My experiences with two wearers of braces suggests not much, unless you have long pubes. For the most part, braces are on the *outside* of the teeth, not the inside or bottoms.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't mind braces at all. I got some dances from girls with braces. From doing casual searches online, I think there are a few people who even get turned on by it. However with guys, it can be easy to find someone turned on by almost anything. I thought pctures of girls with fangs looked sexy for example. Maybe I'm part vampire and don't even realize it. buhahaha , If I could choose, I would be an energy vampire. I'm not really into all the blood stuff. I'll just suck on a girls nipples. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I would think giving a BJ with braces could be really uncomfortable. If they tried to close their lips around the pecker, the braces would dig into the insides of their mouths. Do they just deep throat it to avoid that?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol Slick. Was she dancing to Duane Eddy? Love this clip. [view link] 98% of the audience was female. The sax player was a cool cat. I bet he got some pussy after the show.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: In the case of the two women to whom I was referring (one of who was my wife), it wasn't an issue.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    "braces are not an issues... other than it might make her look too young" Unconfirmed rumor or urban legend? Some dancers who have the body for it buy 'fake braces' to enhance their looking underage [12 to 16 y/o]. Met one dancer who did just that and, according to her, had many middle-age guys as regs. anyone else run into this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion