tuscl

What are your best clubs for best lookers?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Sunday, October 2, 2005 6:54 PM
Which clubs have you experienced the best looking dancers(i.e most number of 10's, and or highest % of "7Ups"). IME,Last 1-5yrs: Babes(Phoenix), Lodge&Mens Club(Dallas), SolidGold/Pure Platinum(Ft Lauderdale). Last 5-10 yrs: Cheetah3(Atlanta), Landing Strip(Detroit), Olympic Gardens(Las Vegas), and Ricks(Houston). Mens Club & Babes sampled day & nite shifts, Cheetah3 days only, nites only for the rest. Your choices??

24 comments

• Officer
    19 years ago
    to the top
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    It has been ages since I went, but the two clubs in downtown Windsor, Ontario, Jason's and the Million Dollar Saloon, used to have a lot of gorgeous young nude girls you couldn't touch (but, reportedly, you could have for takeout).
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    to the top
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    to chandler---at Scores in Fort Lauderdale (formerly Pure Platinum), I sit between the two stages and turn to watch whichever girl I prefer looking at.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Best looking girls as a group-Cheetah in ATL Best looking dancer ever- Sammy's Birmingham AL
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    The problem I have with multiple stages is it requires too much work. I don't like having to constantly get up move depending on which stage the better looking girl is at. I want to sit in one place and let the girls do the legwork.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't like a place with more than one stage, it means that you're expected to tip that much more often. But I understand Officer's point. It seems to me that the average quality of dancers is declining and most of the girls dancing onstage aren't worth watching. One general observation of mine is that the further south you go the better looking the girls are. And I'm a Yankee. One exception - I used to go to a club in Providence that had a lot of very attractive girls, most of whom went to nearby colleges. But that was some time ago, before the general decline began. I think there are still a lot of good looking girls out there, but their presence has been diluted by most places hiring too many girls.
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    to chandler--it's like this---When a club only has one stage, then I can only look at one girl. But when a club has more than one stage, then I can see more than one girl at a time. Some of my favorite clubs have as many as 7 girls dancing on stage at a time, so I can pick out the girl I like the best and look at her!
  • metaldude
    19 years ago
    Haven't been to the Penthouse Club but Flashdancers can have some exceptionally good looking women on the right night. However, every place in Manhattan costs a fortune so I don't think the value is there.
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    I forgot to mention another great club--King's Castle I in Bangkok, Thailand. The girls there are breathtaking!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Officer, I'm puzzled by the value you put on a club having a lot of girls, even if that means more average looking girls. I would have expected that, with your focus on stage dancing, you would prefer not to have the lineup diluted. Or is it just a matter of liking the impression of a place "crawling with chicks"?
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    The prettiest girls I have ever seen were at the Cheetah in Atlanta. No. 2 is Scores (formerly Pure Platinum and Spearmint Rhino) in Fort Lauderdale, FL. No. 3 is Mitchell Brothers in San Francisco and no. 4 is Scarlett's Cabaret in South Florida (Broward County). But it's not really a fair comparison because at some clubs half of the girls are very pretty and half are average. I would rather have more girls rather than fewer girls, even if some are average looking. For example, at Tootsie's in Miami some of the girls are only average. But it has the most girls of any club I've ever been to, so Tootsie's is one of my favorite clubs. I have heard the Penthouse club in Manhattan has very pretty girls---anyone ever been there?
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    Looks like my post morphed into disc. on club chat sites. Getting back to original theme.. Ted; I'd put the Monz on the honorable mention list, not as many stunners, but real bonus to see 'em nude AND get decent 2 way to boot- My kind of candy store. lp: The Bare would have made my list 10 yrs ago. They're good, but not OG or MC standards, except on real good night (or day). JS on my list of good intentions.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    The club chat board is about comparable to StripClubList. If some of us regulars wanted to talk about a particular club, I think we'd be better off starting a thread on this board, or just pm-ing parties who seem interested.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    SC, I daresay you're providing what the Defense Dept. envisioned when the Internet was founded.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    That's all 95% of any club chat I've seen consists of here or on any other board. How anybody can care enough to keep typing that garbage day after day is beyond me.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    shadowcat: Are you talking about the group on the zbone site? If so, you're absolutely right - it's pretty pathetic with the name calling & ridiculous baiting that occurs there. I rarely post there anymore (except in The Wild Goose group).
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I try to avoid TUSCL club chat completely. It makes zbone look sane by comparison. And that ain't easy to do. Yeah....BE is in Hawthorne. I used to go there alot, but lately I've been hanging out at The Jet Strip. Not alot of 10's there, but the mileage is amazing. And the girls at JS are a whole lot friendlier than at BE.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    In L.A., Bare Elegance (IMO) has the best lookers by far. Unfortunately, their attitudes can be pretty darn ugly at times.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Oh, I've been to Mons Venus years ago, too. Plenty of lookers there, but I think that's mainly considering the fact that they're walking around in the all together & dancing raunchy for all to see.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    The only club mentioned so far that I have been to is the Landing Strip, many times. It was good, but the Flight Club about 4 or 5 years ago is the best I've ever seen. Plus the girls were super friendly and the laps were amazing. Both clubs have fallen off recently.
  • curiousted
    19 years ago
    Hmmm. Eye Candy vs. Tasty Candy? My limited experience has been that the absolute stunners aren't very accommodating. They've been taught since childhood that they are important, not you. The above average lookers are very accommodating ....except in my limited experience Mon Venus has about 75% stunners and 75% of those are pretty nice to you.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I was using airport TLA's (three letter abbreviations). FLL = Fort Lauderdale, PBI = West Palm Beach. CZI is Czestochowa Poland? I've never been to that airport.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    These are already in your list, but here goes for my list: Solid Gold/Pure Platinum (FLL) and Cheetah (ATL). I might add Rachel's (PBI), but I was only there once so I can't say if it's consistently excellent or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion