Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Possibly the greatest invention of all time!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just saw this, and would need to be improved a bit, but DAMN, it is certainly heading in the right direction. BTW, I hate Japanese "scrambling"!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•
Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

NO, it is the Wheel.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

"And after Man makes everything, everything, You know Man made money, so he can buy, the other Man" -James Brown

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

That's what I call multitasking.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

That's cool!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

If only!

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Kinda reminded me of necrophilia. Guess I like the woman to show some kind of emotion...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Actually, that's the funniest part of the video - he is basically shagging an appliance and isn't showing any emotion either. The girl deserves an Oscar for not even cracking a grin, let alone laughing out loud.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Freaky ass shit there Clubber.

The pixelation of the genitals is wacky. They do that on the porn channels in Japanese hotels too. Tiny room with a combo bidet/toilet in the can...you can open the door and groove out to pixelated while spraying your ass. The Japanese know how to live my friends.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

The lack of emotion mentioned, well that is why I said, "...it is certainly heading in the right direction." as for the pixelation, I still hate it!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement