Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Favorite "Dancer"

Alucard
AlucardVIP5286

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sandahl Bergman in the film "All That Jazz". A Hell of a body & Fabulous tits!!!

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I looked her up. I prefer younger girls. Have at her.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

JoJo Dancer.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Miss Bergman was 27 when making the film mentioned.

Ever seen it?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I've seen it. I own it.

Best dancer ever was Jesco White. Check it out.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I never saw it. I don't believe in it. :)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Love the Documentary on the White family

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Nice to see someone else who appreciates Fosse's Masterpiece.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Al-If you appreciate dancing, check out this link.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

^^^ You should check out James Cagney in "Yankee Doodle Dandy".

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Patrick Swayze was a one of the last of the actor/dancers. Sad that he passed.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

^^^ Have you ever seen "The Red Shoes"? Another Masterpiece. A great film.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

No, I haven't. I'll make sure that I will. As someone who goes to dance clubs as well as strip clubs, I appreciate all forms of dance. Some more than others.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Alucrap,you are a true asswipe in a time of bidets.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I never had any interest in Ballet until I saw "The Red Shoes".

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Mmmmmm, booobies.............

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My favorite (for the dancing, not for the dancers, LOL) was Barishnikov and Gregory Hines doing a parallel dance in White Nights. Each stayed true to their own formats, MB in ballet with incredible turning leaps and GH doing a tap/jazz to the same music while lapping the studio. Despite the style differences There was a syncronicity that was just amazing.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

😕😕magnum 00 77, I am glad that you have an appreciation of Miss Bergman's breasts.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Dancer prancur doner n blixun !

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

We're gonna need a bigger boat

Profile picture for Spirit_of_Alucard
Spirit_of_Alucard
•

A poster with HONOR quite unlike certain current posters!!!

RIP good man. You have returned to the STARDUST!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement