tuscl

Joyce Meyer

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
After I grew weary of the depressing weather coverage this morning I did some channel surfing and came across Joyce Meyer. For those who may not know, she is a TV evangelist. And as far TV evangelists go, she isn't horrible. I've watched a few minutes here and there and she can be funny at times. Not my cup of tea, but I understand why she is popular.

Anyway, what caught my attention was her mouth. Obviously a case of plastic surgery gone bad. She looks like The Joker.

I don't know why women have cosmetic surgery. I hate fake breasts. Most men do. I don't know too many strippers that have had face work done, but I'm sure plenty after they get older. I just wish they would stop.

12 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't think most men hate fake breasts, although they may say they do. Good enhanced breasts look good and feel good. And they taste great. So many strippers would not spend the money on boob jobs if they did not attract more customers.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    That is one freaky smile, so much for staying the way your maker made you.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Some girls need some cosmetic help. When I see a tall frumpy dancer with B's, I think that there's a girl who should step up her game. In general I'm not a fan of boob jobs but they do have their place.

My #2 has store bought breasts and they look fantastic. The right size and shape, and they really enhance her appearance.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I despise enhanced breasts. Don't like the feel, don't like the look, don't like the size and usually don't like the type of woman who would get them. Nothing more nauseating than a petite woman with a giant, fake, outsized, ridiculous looking rack. Mama's boys seem to love them though.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Why so serious Moto?!? Why so serious?!?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't watch TV evangelists & never will.

"I don't know why women have cosmetic surgery?"

Pretty simple - VANITY!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think TUSCL poles have been taken in the past w.r.t. like/dislike of bolt-ons. If I recall; I think more than half (majority) opted for naturals.

w.r.t. plastic surgery – no one likes getting older and this can be even more difficult for females in our society that values female beauty so much.

Also, a case can be made for someone in the public eye or on TV, to feel like they need to try to look their best.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    I like T.D. Jake's much better
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Let's put a SMILE on that face!
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Most natural breasts get bigger over time anyway. I don't believe I've ever encouraged a girl to get implants and sometimes have told dancers I'd rather they do not go bigger. However I also do not see much benefit in arguing with someone who already spent thousands of dollars. They did not ask my opinion before. Most of the time. One dancer did but Apparently didn't really care what I thought. Bigger doesn't always look better.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion