tuscl

What can the PLs that post here do to improve TUSCL?

zipman68
the speed force!
On Papi's "How Can TUSCL be Improved ?" Thread we just had Founder say "coming soon". So maybe we'll see some new stuff!

But I'd like to hear comments on what we could do to make this a better community of PL's. Thoughts?

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    NOT what this member wishes to see done.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Since RickyBoy (and the dozens if aliases he uses) are the cause if 99% of the problems here, unfortunately, the answer is to repeatedly slam dunk that fuckin' faggot anytime he may dare to pop his (swollen) head up,
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ And that kind of behavior is SUPPOSED to improve the site?
    I don't believe so, and I sincerely doubt any "Real" member would agree.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    less flame wars
    some could stand to take themselves a bit less seriously
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    limit Juice to one.....ok, maybe two, accounts
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    I have two thoughts. First, I’d like to be able to customize my home screen. For example, it would be nice to have the clubs from a specific city show up when I log on. Second, how about the ability to request opinions on a club? If I ‘m traveling to a city where the club reviews haven’t been updated in a while, there’s bound to be someone from the area who can fill me in on the club(s) worth going to.
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    OK,I posted my comment above in the wrong thread. But you get the point...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I would like it if I didn't have to keep changing the reviews to quick review so that the option was selected in my user profile instead of having to click on it every time and reload a summary page of reviews by state like I prefer from the get go. I would also like to just automatically load a page of recent reviews rather than clicking on the all reviews tab for a given club.

That way you could customize how the site is set up for you in your profile after you sign in.
    Of course sometimes less change is better overall since the site is functional and loads quick now as is.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Motor this is my one an olny acount !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Less personal comments about other members. It detracts from the forum.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    +1 mjx! Hit the nail on the head for me
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Leave the egos on another site, look to enjoy the fictional nature of this place, have a good time, expand a thought process here and there, try to learn something from someone you've never met. You know, abnormal shit like that...
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Leave the egos on another site, look to enjoy the fictional nature of this place, have a good time, expand a thought process here and there, try to learn something from someone you've never met. You know, abnormal shit like that...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion