tuscl

Xtras

leabow
Ohio
Why isn't the a Top ten list of clubs known for having girls that provide extras? I would think that would be a valuable list for strip club fans. Even if they aren't in your area, it's always good for road trips.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Because LE would prefer to compile their own list.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Because I don't feel like telling the entire fucking world who gives the best blowjobs in my favorite clubs. I don't want every swinging dick on the planet using them up and making them unavailable for *me*.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    If you are travelling, just read the reviews of the local clubs. You'll get some pretty good ideas on where to go. After that, it's up to you to scope out the dancers that will fulfill your needs.
  • leabow
    11 years ago
    who or what is LE? Hey Microdong, then don't do it, but you must be submitting reviews for some reason.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Of *course* I'm submitting reviews for a reason. But take a look at my reviews. Do I crow about so-and-so having the tightest pussy at such-and-such club?
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    LE is law enforcement. The fact that you don't know that shows how naive you are about extras in strip clubs. Would you like us to post dancer's names and pricing as well?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Use PMs labor, unless you are LE.
  • leabow
    11 years ago
    Geez you guys are crabby. It was just a suggestion. Are you guys just as rude to the dancers?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @leabow: "Are you guys just as rude to the dancers?"

Of course not. When you turn female and start sucking dick and drinking cum for a Grant or two, let me know. I'll be polite to you, too.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Seriously though, a guy who's been a member as long as you have, and has as many reviews as you, should already know the answer to your original post.
  • leabow
    11 years ago
    You call yourself Microdong for a reason, I guess.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    There is a correlation between value and extras. Clubs with high value ratings are a good place to start when looking for extras.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @leabow: "You call yourself Microdong for a reason, I guess."

Yup. Is that your idea of a "cutting remark"? Good job. /s
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon folks... I just checked leabow's reviews and they're all Columbus OH area. Unless ol' Cow-town has changed since I was there (last I was in town was a decade ago...) the SC scene is pretty sucky. Indeed, even when I was in C-town regularly the SC scene was trending downward (the Toy Box on the east side -- can't remember where -- closed and Private Dancer on Trabue started to suck).

So I suspect leabow's clubbin' may be in a dead clubbin' area. I love ol' C-town but it ain't a clubbin' place!

And the other posters are right that LE would use posts on a place like TUSCL. I suspect LE knows what the deal is pretty well, but no sense in making things easy.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    OMG...I just checked whether Private Dancer was still open. Worse! They've gone pasties...WTF?

PD was never stellar, but at least you could look at some nice pussy if you found a hottie amongst the dancers. Columbus...I love you but I needs the nekkid chicks!
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    So the guy's in Columbus?

Protip: Detroit's just three hours away. Find an excuse to get there.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ GREAT tip.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^Hair lip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion