tuscl

Too many favorites problems need advice from the Vets

First of all hello to all of you fellow SC goers. I was married for 6 1/2 years and recently split and going through divorce. Until then I had been to a SC maybe 3 times. I'm 27, I do not have a problem getting girls. I just have this fascination with the SC. So now that I'm single I've been a regular at Visions I'm New Orleans east, which is the best one around for the money. Went to penthouse which is always voted top over here and did not like it whatsoever. Very very high rollers club and the girls were smoking but basically most have regulars. Visions is a smaller more local girl SC. Girls are down to earth. I love it. My problem is I prob have 4-5 girls in there I have gotten to know and really like. Every time I go the lost grows. Saturday night I found the best private dance girl in the joint. Smoking hot. Anyway, when I go, and I'm going tonight, it's likely 2-3 will be there. How the hell do u get out of there without hurting my wallet like I do every time. I drop a lot of money. The LD's are $20. 2 minute songs though. So I rarely just do one. The more I've gone the better I have been about picking and choosing when I go, when I just buy a drink for the girls, etc. But if 3 of them are there tonight, what's a good number of LD'S to do with each to keep them coming to see me every time I come and when I walk in? Any advice from the vets? The "stage" is set up as a long winding bar that girls do a walk on and go up to each person at the bar downm the line. It's the only seating so even if you stretch $1 per girl that walks your still gonna add up. Thanks guys

23 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    What do you want to happen? Are you seeking extras or are you satisfied with loppers at this point. You obviously enjoy the variety, but if it's too expensive, narrow your perspective and focus on one dancer per night. There are plenty of threads here on how to turn down dancers. Keep in mind that each and every dancer's mission is to separate you from your money.
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Seems you have started the seperation as you mention a hot one in the dance area. Start you sort by who you can depend on to fill what you need at the sc each visit. Then expand if she does not continue to complete your needs.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    First of all you talk too much. No wonder you can't decide what you want in the club. We can't tell, even after all of those words, what you are trying to make happen. If you want girls to pay attention to you it's going to cost money. If you want them to leave you alone don't spend any.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    a) it’s not good to say yes to every dancer b/c you’ll overspend – many dancers will try to guilt you into buying dances from them – don’t do it; it’s a common problem we all face & that dancers will often pull

b) it’s all about the $$$ - they will always come to you when you are spending – that is why they are there – but you should not feel obliged or get suckered into buying dances from the same dancers every time just b/c you have in prev visits – just b/c you say no to them on a particular visit does not mean they will not want/take your $$$ any other time
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You shouldn’t expect a dancer to spend much time w/ you if you are not planning to spend on them – they are only there to make $$$ & sitting w/ you for free means they may be losing out on other opportunities.

If u want more one on one attention; consider visiting in off-peak hours like weekday dayshift or maybe even weeknights (e.g. Mo/Tu nights)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BTW dude – if you are hitting clubs & asking 4 advice; then contribute to the site by writing some good reviews
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I have to concur with Yoda. If all you really want to know is how to deal with multiple favorites at one club, you included a lot of extraneous information. I see you're new to TUSCL, so I advise you to keep your stories and requests for assistance concise, and you'll get better help.

My approach to multiple faves is to keep a list of their schedules. I can go to strip clubs just about any time. No S.O. or other constraints. I choose when I go by when certain dancers are working. I try to go when only one particular dancer I want to see is working. If I miss, and more than one are there, I just say, "I'll plan to see you the next time I'm in, but for tonight, I came just to see ___________." They understand my clubbing habits.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I was getting to reply when I also realized that you don't mention what it is that you want - how to make your money last or how yo turn down dancers.
  • shoe91x
    11 years ago
    Yea I just joined and I'm def gonna be writing reviews for all the nola SC's. Pretty much hit them all in the last 3 weeks so I got info to share for sure.

I'm looking to limit my money. Not turn them Down. Def not.

Actually this club us so low key that a lot of them do spend 30 mins to an hour before I end up feeling bad and saying let's do a lapper. I'm too nice.

Thanks for the responses guys. Appreciate it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've had this problem before. It's a good problem in my opinion because sometimes things change and dancers disappear. I think if you routinely get some dances from everyone at least once a month, they will keep coming back although maybe less frequently. If you want to spread your money around more dancers, do less dances with each one. You might want to tell them up front that you only want one or two dances rather than have them sit with you for 30 to 60 minutes and then they find out. I think they'll appreciate the honesty although they might start saying why only 2?

You can either say you're trying to limit your spending or string them along and say, well maybe later in the night. That is if you don't plan on staying too long. If you do the same thing with at least 4 different dancers, you already killed at least 2 hours right there. If all else fails, just start off telling them you want to watch the stage show for a while before getting dances. You'll run out of time if the club doesn't stay open too long. Then if your list of favorites is too long, just tell the ones or one that you don't want dances from, maybe later. She'll probably continue to ask at least another 2 or 3 or more visits. If you ever change your mind, you can always approach her if she is still working there.

When I had very limited funds, I did visit one time and didn't get any lap dances. I was sitting at the bar a lot. Then one dancer came over after a while and said they were talking about me, she asked if I had a new girlfriend and that was the reason I was saying no to everyone. I swear sometimes dancers make up stuff. lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You can always ask if they have dance specials because you only have so much money to spend. Do not fall into the trap of saying how much that is. She might try to get a big chunk of it. I would be vague and then put the questions back on her. Like do they allow 2 for $30 dances and treat you the same as 2 of the $20 dances? If you're spending the money, try to get a better deal. They can always say no. If you're rich, you don't need to worry about getting a good deal. Of course that might be how the rich got to be so.
  • flguytampa21
    11 years ago
    Don't know if it is an option. But try a different club. Sounds like you wanta variety any way.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Ever heard of "Personal Discipline"?
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Tough situation. You have all these favorites and they all expect some cash when you walk in the door right? Hard to say no once you get to know them.

You're fucked and will probably need to find a new club for awhile.

If that is not an option, text the one you want see that day and have her waiting by the door when you walk in. Ignore the others. They may act pissed but they won't stay that way.

Best of luck.

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If you're paying $20 for a 2 minute song, time to find a more reasonable club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Just level with them. To be frank, they probably make more money than you do, so what is there to feel bad about? You are young enough that it would not be surprising that a stripper would want to date you. If all you are interested in is FWB, just be honest about it, it's not out of the question.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Be more generous with your funds or increase the size if your bank account. A fat wallet will help, but if that is out of the question you might have to use the pimp angle.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I agree, write a review if this club is so great.

As for advice, it'll take time to learn how to act in a SC, unfortunately you'll have to drop a lot of cash before then.
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    What I do a lot is go to my regular club and flat out say, I'm not getting dances tonight...and try my damnedest to stick to it. I learn REALLY fast which of the girls do still hang around and who is gone as fast as a cockroach when the lights come on.

I also don't really enjoy dances anymore. To me, dances only serve 2 purposes now. 1. As an audition for potential OTC opportunities. 2. As a teaser to girls I've had OTC with in the past to remind them that I'm still around and they still have a way into my wallet....but I stay in control of that wallet! :)
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    A 20 dollar two minute dance? Wow that's awful. C.F. in Providence was doing songs at 4 minutes on 2/30 day.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Try this: tell them you're taking auditions for "favorite" for a month. The winner will get all your dance money that month. Best cocksucker wins.

The do it again next month.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Choose whoever you like the best among whoever is available, and limit yourself to two or three. Don't worry about angering a dancer if you don't choose her that day. She'll be glad when she gets a dance from you next time.

At my old favorite club until all my favorites went away. All the dancers seemed to figure out that if Heather and Skyler were both there, I would always start with Skyler and end with Heather and one other of my favorites who I hadn't seen in the longest. Which was usually either Nevaeh, Ivy or Onyx. I would then try the new dancers if only one or two of my favorites were in that day.
  • Scoops
    11 years ago
    Well, if you can't control your spending any other way. Take only what you want to spend that night into the club and when its gone, go home. Do not hit the ATM. Try walking into the club with say $60 knowing that's three dances and the night is over. You'll figure out fast which dancers deserve those few precious LDs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion