can we somehow vote to ban romantic lover

corey
Florida
Monday, October 10, 2005 1:30 AM
his posts are pointless c'mon they ruin the whole flow of the board

15 comments

• Officer
    19 years ago
    yeah I agree, he did have a few interesting points but now it seems like he just drones on and on about the same topics over and over---I liked his "campaign" to try to drive down lap dance prices but now it seems he has dropped that too
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL asks what do you think on another thread? I think I will vote him for King of mental instability or something worse. RL if you ever read this, you really really REALLY need to find something else to do with your life than rant on about strippers and/or their friends. If ever someone needs to look at the reason people need to be aware of their own personal safety, just read all the ranting by RomanticLover. Warning, reading Romanticlover posts can be dangerous to your mental stability.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    bumping thread and seconding the vote
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Romanticlover has discussed mental instability in the past. Do I need to say anymore?
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Minnow, I like your analogy of RL's posts to that of a dead fish. You can tell by the title of his posts that there is something unbalanced about his thought processes. It's as though he dislikes dancers and wants to "piss up your rope" here. I've only repsonded to one of his inane posts and will refrain from reading or responding to anything that has his name on it.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    JC, I think the only requirement to post here is to register a name. You have to be a VIP member ($$ or reviews) to read reviews, but you don't have to be to post discussion.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    FONDL, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • corey
    19 years ago
    but we would know how many of you ASK FOR strippers numbers? does a stripper LIKE YOU if she doesn't give her REAL NAME?
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Maybe it's just me, but I would think RL would be smart enough to come up with a new ID if he were banned.
  • corey
    19 years ago
    i like that baddy
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    Maybe instead of asking to ban certain users, we could try to convince founder to add a "ignore user" feature if he ever has the times. Something like that would allow you to filter out users you think are obnoxious, so you would never see their threads/replies. This feature is not to uncommon in message board systems.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I'm curious: he hasn't posted a review as far as I can tell (click his ID for his profile), yet he has the ability to post on the Discussion Board, which is a privilege that I thought only VIP members (paying members or members with posted reviews) had. Is he actually paying for the privilege to post here?
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    Fellas; Here's my vote to at least put RL's posts on bottom of page. RL keeps asking the same ?s on his stale posts over&over again to keep them on board. I'll try to create some new posts to keep things fresh.. A dead fish can go with the flow, but it takes a live one to swim upstream.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Corey, yes you can vote to ban anyone you dislike. Think of your posts as votes. Everytime you acknowlege someone's presence, either by responding directly to their posts or by mentioning them in another thread like this one, you're voting for that person to stay. When you ignore them, it's a vote against. Your choice. The obnoxious jerks thrive on attention and when they stop getting it they go elsewhere.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    If wishes could only come true... I know our buddy RL would have all of us armed with a five dollar bill, a rusty switchblade and his road tested savy with women. But since you are all unbelivers he needs this "pulpit" to convert you heathens. Kick RL off? Repent you mother fuckers!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion