tuscl

Has TUSCL made you more of a hobbyist ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:24 AM
I started SCing regularly in 2000 but did not join TUSCL `till Jan 2012. I liked SCing prior to joining TUSCL but have found myself hitting it harder once I joined TUSCL. How has TUSCL affected your SCing: + no change + I SC less + I SC more

18 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slightly more, but in a surprisingly different way. Before TUSCL, I kept searching for new clubs. But now with the resources of TUSCL available, I stick to a few favorites, but go more frequently.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    No change. What is there on this site that would encourage more SC visits?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't think TUSCL caused me to go to strip clubs more or less often. But TUSCL has made me a more discerning SClubber and has helped me to avoid some pitfalls and dangers. And I get to read about others' experiences and share some of my own.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    No significant change, but TUSCL has helped me avoid the shitty clubs.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Only that I am a bit more likely to visit a club that I haven't been to due to reading something positive about it in a review. During the 9 years of clubbing prior to joining, I tended to stay with clubs I knew.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    It's affected my club-going by PMing with other members to find specific dancers that might interest me that I haven't found on my own. So, to answer your survey question, I'd say I go more than I used to, but that really means I go to a greater *variety* of clubs than I used to. I can't say that really means I go clubbing more often.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    No change in frequency of visits, but TUSCL has a lot of great advice. Before TUSCL I was a rookie and made some mistakes. When I found this site in late 2011 it really helped me to get the most out of my experience. The PM's with other members is a great feature and I use it to check out dancers at clubs in my area. I still club the same amount but it has made me a better hobbyist.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Don't think TUSCL had any effect on how frequently I SC'ed. Well, there was a few months period where I tried using The System by RickyBoy, and my success rate went all the way down to 35%. That was discouraging, so I just decided to drop that non-sense and all was well again.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    No change for me except when scouting out clubs in a new area due to travel. Then I read reviews.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I found tuscl after I started SCing on a regular basis and had my first OTC experience. Had I found it before I could have saved a lot of money and heartache. I have had a couple of hard lessons and learned a lot. I don't go to SC's much currently because I have an ATF that I see on a regular basis OTC that gives me little to no drama and I am dating an ex dancer that gives me all the drama that I can stand.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    No change on how often I go. This place taught me a lot
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think that most hobbies have clubs to join. So I makes sense for the true strip club hobbyist to join a club too. TUSCL is that club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ sage words from a sage man
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    More than anything, TUSCL has opened up a community of liked minded geniuses for me to communicate with and cooperate with in our nefarious plans to take over the world.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Locally, no real change. When out of town, it's a +.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    I've only been to one SC so far, but it wasn't until after reading all the reviews on tuscl first. It got me wanting to have the experience more.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    No real change. All it really does for me is point out clubs in far-off cities I may want to go to and whether they're worth it.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    It increased my clubbing initially and I went to clubs I would not have even known about if it wasn't for tuscl. I have also made some good friends on here who I club with on occasion and text with pretty regularly. My clubbing frequency has curbed recently but overall tuscl increased my SC visits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion