tuscl

How would you spend your money?

Okay let's say that for some reason there are only a few of the girls who are getting the most lapdances and one of them happens to be one of your favs. There are some other good looking girls there at the club maybe or maybe not as good looking as your favorite. This night it just seems that most of the customers are liking the same girls and alot of the other girls are getting left out of the "cashpot." So what do you do? Do you continue your regular routine of getting multiple dances from your favorite or do you decide to split up your dance money? You'll get 1 or 2 dances from your favorite and then get another dance from one of the girls you don't know. In the past I would have gotten my usual amount of dances(usually 2 or 3dances) from my favorite dancer,but if she is making alot of cash from other customers that night I wouldn't get but maybe 1 from her. To me why should everyone give there money to the same girl? There are other girls there who are nice and a trying to make a living as well. I would also try one of the other dancers. If I ended up getting a sorry lapdance then I just chalk it up as a loss and know next time not to deal with her, but it could workout that you find a girl who is a even better lapdancer than your favorite. So I am asking you what would you do in this situation?

9 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'm not against sampling new talent either, especially if the girl I came to see is tied up with someone else. In fact that's how I met my ATF. I'd been seeing another girl fairly regularly who became very popular. So when she was busy I started spending time with a new girl who ultimately became my ATF after the other girl moved on.

I think it depends on when you go, if you go during off hours spending time with one fave is usually works fairly well. But when the place is busy, that becomes much harder to do and it's good to have several girls on the string. When my ATF was busy I usually spent time with one of her roommates.
  • turan8
    19 years ago
    I tend to spend I my $ with one girl at any specific club.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    I am all for trying out a new girl if you like her, but I would never buy a dance from a stripper simply because I feel bad they are not making much money that night. The situation you described I would generally agree with, if your favorite is busy and does not act like she will be willing to spend some time with you I think that would be a perfect time to try another girl you are attracted to. However, I would not try another girl I am only semi-attracted to if someone I like much better is available.

A strip club is the last place you need to go to make charitable donations!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I have only one club currently where I have only one fav. Therest of them I have at least three or four girls that are working when I go in. I may do a dance or two with a new girl if she looks interesting and something about her personality sparks my interest. It's rare and, in many cases, dissapointing. I don't experiment to often and I mostly ignore the occasional urge to buy a "mercy dance"
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    As I've said before one of the benefits of cultivating favorites is that they will make time for you since you are good for the long term bottom line as opposed to one big night. I'm not against sampling new talent however.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    My favs are never too busy for me because they know when I'm coming to see them and they make sure they never keep me waiting for very long. If they aren't willing to do that they don't become favs. I don't like to stay very long when I go to a club, about 1.5 hours max. I like to go in, sit and talk for a half hour or so, go get some dances and leave. The places I go to are too expensive to just hang out in, plus after awhile it starts to get boring. Most of the girls onstage just aren't worth watching.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    If your favorites are too busy, try another girl. The longer you go to these clubs, the better idea you get for what kind of girl you're looking for. If a suitable alternate isn't available, call it a night or try another club.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    It depends for me - depends on how much time and money I have to spend that night. My favorites will get some money. But if they have other customers as well, then they might not spend as much time with me. I have a new current fav because I took a chance.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'm the exact opposite of Shadowcat. Once I find a girl who I like I stick with her. And if I'm in a club where I don't know anyone, I'll almost always pick one I like and stick with her. It's very rare for me to try several different girls in one visit, if the one I choose turns out not to be very good I'll usually just leave. And I don't worry about the girls who aren't getting any work - that's their problem, not mine. This isn't a charity event. Incidently, I've always been like that. Even when I was young and dating, I never dated more than one girl at a time. I guess I just prefer to get to know someone really well, rather than get to know a lot of people slightly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion