Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Merry Christmas Bro.

nickifree

Texas

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was sitting at a table in a frequently visisted strip club preparing for another Christmas eve alone. Ahoter patron was sitting at a table all alone. As he got up and left without lookiing directly at me he said "Merry Christamas Bro'".

Those utterance from a stranger meant so much to me. I soon found myself wishing heartfelt Merry Christmas's to strangers. As I drove home their was a solitary figure at a bus stop that I gave a $20 to and wished Merry Chistmas too.

A homeless shriving guy I also through gave a $20 spot to. He seem to be in the Christmas spirit too.!

This time only comes once a year and I am so happy to have been able to been apart of it. It it's all because a stranger in a strip club said to me= "Merry Christmas bro".

To all of you- "Merry Christmas Bro"!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Merry Christmas, bro.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Merry Christmas, bro.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

happy holidays

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

As the saying goes – “it’s better to give than to receive”

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Merry Christmas, bro.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Nickifree: Merry Christmas, bro! Was it XTC? Expose?

And Merry Christmas to you other PLs, too!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement