tuscl

Do you have to pay to get into the VIP?

corey
Florida
I don't have to and I think that would kind of suck if you had to.

At a club around here you get all kinds of extras for the amount it costs to go into the VIP in some of these places.

10 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    It's hard to generalize about this issue because there's so much variation from club to club. In some places it's the only option for a decent LD. Others have a common LD room plus a VIP room which offers a whole lot more privacy. In still other clubs the girls can wear less in VIP. And in still others more contact is allowed. And there are many other variations. In general I will spring for the VIP option if it isn't too expensive and if it offers a better dance. I will almost always spring for it if it's a better deal than buying individual dances, which it is in some clubs.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Tycoons in Detroit charges for VIP. They also get a cut from the dancers.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    Forgot to add my comments about VIP sections. Most of the clubs around here do not have a VIP section, the only one I am aware of is I believe $10 an hour. It's in the upstairs section of the club with a lot of nice couches and a separate bar. I have only been there one time because I was up-sold by a dancer while getting a normal private. The only time I spent in the area was getting the privates with this girl then I left the club when we were done. I've never bothered to go back up there, to be honest I am not even sure if you can go in there without a girl you are getting privates from. I have noticed on several occasions that the dancers will be in the VIP section the whole night when they are not on stage, not even making the rounds with the people in the normal section looking for privates. I guess people are compelled to go to VIP if there was a dancer they really wanted a private from and felt that was the only way to get one.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    We have a Larry Flynt's Hustler Club here that pulls that shit. $5 to get a wristband (required to get privates), and $3 for another wristband that "allows" you to buy dancers a drink. I don't go into that place out of protest, they have really hot girls that dance there and its a shame but fuck em.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    My VIP pet peeve is wristbands. I heard a Detroit club I used to sometimes enjoy, the Landing Strip, started making customers pay a one-time $5 or $10 VIP fee and wear a wristband. No fucking way I'll pay to be tagged with one.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I go to a club in RI that never used to have a VIP room. The nude PD area used to be very dark and extras, including FS, where fairly common. The club figured out what was going on and decided to build some private booths, charge $35 for a 15 minute visit (on top of the dancer's fee) and also add lighting to the nude LD area. In effect, what the club did was give themselves a piece of the action that they had been losing out on by building the VIP booths.
  • metaldude
    19 years ago
    In my experience its the rare exception that the VIP is the way to go. However I have been to clubs where a small VIP fee gets you into a different part of the club where they have their own bar, dancers and better dances. The more normal VIP 1/2 hour dance is almost never worth it the extra money, but there are expections to every rule. Cheetah's in West Palm is one.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Also, in many clubs, the VIP is the only option. Or if they have table dances, they're mostly air, so nobody get them. At my home club, the VIP is actually MORE supervised. There's always one bouncer stationed where he can see just about everything. Supposedly, he doesn't care, but I'm always hearing girls complain about the odd night when the VIP guy is being a jerk and won't allow any fun. Meanwhile, the table dance area is rarely patrolled. The only inhibition is the patrons and dancers at the other tables.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    In my admitedly limited experience you are usually paying for an extended period of privacy in the VIP. The implication is that you will get a better dance since you are 1) paying more for it, 2) in a more private, less supervised setting and 3) because it's a much longer than 1 song dance, and will naturally progress a little further (as you and your dancer get more comfortable).
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I think it sucks if you have to get up and go to a VIP room to get a good dance. At my home club, the strippers come to your table and give better laps than in most clubs. There's a VIP that takes $5 for each dance, but I never do it.

Corey, are you sure the club isn't just taking a cut out of the dancer's VIP earnings?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion