tuscl

OT: Female Doctor

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I've gone to the same male physician for 15 years, but recently, my company changed insurance plans and I was forced to go to a new clinic and I didn't have a choice of doctors.

I had an appointment this morning and as it turned out, the physician was an attractive woman in her late 30's. Other than my blood pressure being a little high, everything checked out fine. She asked me if anything else was bothering me. I told her on occasion, my penis is a little sore. She suggested I stopped masturbating. I asked her why, and she replied, "so I can finish the exam.".

9 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Ha Ha
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Motorhead my man, you could have said "maybe if you take your top off I would stop masturbating sooner".
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

Good one. I did just go to see a male doc for my broken foot. When I got there, he was off, so I got his associate, a female. Turned out she was likely best for me. I tend to not follow doctor's directions, but somehow, she made me do so, and all seems OK. Perhaps the whips and chains? :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Did she do a prostate exam? :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Hahahahaha. My physician is a hot, 30-something Indian chick that I'd gladly strip down for.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe Obamacare requires her to provide a happy ending to every office visit at no additional charge.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    My female physician did a prostate exam on me. Made me appreciate what women have had to put up with for years with male OB/GYNs.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    A few years ago a local hospital sponsored 'Men's Health Day'. You walked around to various booths and rooms to get free health checks, BP, weight, quick eye exam, etc.

One station was for prostate exams. I walked into curtained room and faced an attractive early thirties female doc. She quickly assured me that though her name tag identified her as an emergency room doc that she had done many prostates before [later wondered if some were in 'private practice':~)].

Before she could say "Drop your pants and bend over the table..", I said "Since shortly we are going to be on much more familiar terms may I know your first name?" After a pause to absorb my unexpected question she smiled and told me her first name then proceeded to give a relatively painless exam.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Not for my foot, but if she wished...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion