tuscl

This May Explain a Lot

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, December 22, 2013 9:00 AM
The other day my CF and I and a couple of her dancer friends were sitting at a table in the club, sipping our favorite beverages. My CF says to her friends, "I can't take a guy up to VIP unless I'm a little drunk." Does this explain why she always want me to buy her drinks?

18 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe she's a might bit thirsty?
  • Cable
    11 years ago
    Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps. If she feels she needs to have her conscientiousness & feelings anesthetized by Alcohol to have "Sex" with a stranger or with you - well that speaks volumes about her and her feelings about what she is doing for a living.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    She did say "a little drunk", not two sheets to the wind. For many, many men, they need a little liquid courage to approach civie gals at a regular bar. Does this mean that men who can't talk to women without alcohol have a problem?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Jeff, I saw your house on Street View--NOT impressive.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Almost every civi girl I went out with in my 20's liked to drink. Once they started acting silly, fun time was close at hand.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard “If she feels she needs to have her conscientiousness & feelings anesthetized by Alcohol to have "Sex" with a stranger or with you - well that speaks volumes about her and her feelings about what she is doing for a living.” so what does a crack whore having to take xanax to have sex with YOU say about you alucard?: [view link] “never ever ever on any date with a guy I have met on here(met a few, all except one were the shit!!!) Did I have to pop a xanex”
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "She did say "a little drunk", not two sheets to the wind. For many, many men, they need a little liquid courage to approach civie gals at a regular bar. Does this mean that men who can't talk to women without alcohol have a problem?" YES.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I was banging this stripper named,Elvira,she still had the needle in her arm.Kept calling me Jeffrey Howard.Strange.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    A discussion I recently had in a SC (somewhat edited). Stripper #1 (S1); I sometimes feel like I need a drink just to work here. Stripper #2 (S2); I always have a few just so the guys don't look so bad. Me; So I look bad? S1; Oh, silly. We just want to play with you! S2; And use your bod for our fun. Me; Does that mean you've already had enough to drink that - I - look good? S2; Not yet, but with a little help we'll get there. (I bought another round of drinks) S2; Now you really do look good! Me; You know that's messed up? S1; Don't worry, she's always messed up.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey, Aludowner, maybe YOU don't want alcohol,(couldn't hurt); but any woman that spends any time with YOU would no doubt have to be high or drunk. Horrible attitude you have.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Most dancers use alcohol or drugs to lower their natural inhibition so they can strip for total strangers. And yes we look better to them when they have had a few.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I'm drunk now
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Pabloantonio has it right.
  • aventador750
    11 years ago
    Although I agree with Pabloantonio, I think flirting, SS and the whole game must become routine after a certain point for the dancers ( the drinking could become part of the routines as well rather than a help to loosen up). The other reason could be much deeper. Many dancers look down upon themselves for choosing or landing in this profession and having such a life. Being intoxicated is a futile attempt to alter reality momentarily.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I think it's easier to have insipid conversations when slightly intoxicated/drinking is fun.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I don't play gigs cold sober. Well, if I do it's not an inspired performance. I expect it's the same for dancers as well.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I imagine that the same lame jokes from every guy in the place could jade her outlook. I have had dancers sit with me to get away from guys they do not want to sit with. Yeh I know it is a good excuse to sit down and chat you up. I also know dancers that do not drink or do drugs. Takes all kinds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion