Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This May Explain a Lot

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

The other day my CF and I and a couple of her dancer friends were sitting at a table in the club, sipping our favorite beverages. My CF says to her friends, "I can't take a guy up to VIP unless I'm a little drunk."

Does this explain why she always want me to buy her drinks?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Maybe she's a might bit thirsty?

Profile picture for Cable
Cable
•

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Perhaps. If she feels she needs to have her conscientiousness & feelings anesthetized by Alcohol to have "Sex" with a stranger or with you - well that speaks volumes about her and her feelings about what she is doing for a living.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

She did say "a little drunk", not two sheets to the wind. For many, many men, they need a little liquid courage to approach civie gals at a regular bar. Does this mean that men who can't talk to women without alcohol have a problem?

Profile picture for Hard4Dancers
Hard4Dancers
•

Jeff, I saw your house on Street View--NOT impressive.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Almost every civi girl I went out with in my 20's liked to drink. Once they started acting silly, fun time was close at hand.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

@alucard “If she feels she needs to have her conscientiousness & feelings anesthetized by Alcohol to have "Sex" with a stranger or with you - well that speaks volumes about her and her feelings about what she is doing for a living.”

so what does a crack whore having to take xanax to have sex with YOU say about you alucard?:

“never ever ever on any date with a guy I have met on here(met a few, all except one were the shit!!!) Did I have to pop a xanex”

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"She did say "a little drunk", not two sheets to the wind. For many, many men, they need a little liquid courage to approach civie gals at a regular bar. Does this mean that men who can't talk to women without alcohol have a problem?"

YES.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I was banging this stripper named,Elvira,she still had the needle in her arm.Kept calling me Jeffrey Howard.Strange.

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

A discussion I recently had in a SC (somewhat edited).

Stripper #1 (S1); I sometimes feel like I need a drink just to work here.

Stripper #2 (S2); I always have a few just so the guys don't look so bad.

Me; So I look bad?

S1; Oh, silly. We just want to play with you!

S2; And use your bod for our fun.

Me; Does that mean you've already had enough to drink that - I - look good?

S2; Not yet, but with a little help we'll get there.

(I bought another round of drinks)

S2; Now you really do look good!

Me; You know that's messed up?

S1; Don't worry, she's always messed up.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hey, Aludowner, maybe YOU don't want alcohol,(couldn't hurt); but any woman that spends any time with YOU would no doubt have to be high or drunk. Horrible attitude you have.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Most dancers use alcohol or drugs to lower their natural inhibition so they can strip for total strangers.

And yes we look better to them when they have had a few.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I'm drunk now

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Pabloantonio has it right.

Profile picture for aventador750
aventador750
•

Although I agree with Pabloantonio, I think flirting, SS and the whole game must become routine after a certain point for the dancers ( the drinking could become part of the routines as well rather than a help to loosen up).

The other reason could be much deeper. Many dancers look down upon themselves for choosing or landing in this profession and having such a life. Being intoxicated is a futile attempt to alter reality momentarily.

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

I think it's easier to have insipid conversations when slightly intoxicated/drinking is fun.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I don't play gigs cold sober. Well, if I do it's not an inspired performance. I expect it's the same for dancers as well.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I imagine that the same lame jokes from every guy in the place could jade her outlook. I have had dancers sit with me to get away from guys they do not want to sit with. Yeh I know it is a good excuse to sit down and chat you up. I also know dancers that do not drink or do drugs. Takes all kinds.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement