tuscl

Coliseum raided?

Does anyone in the Detroit area know if Coliseum was raided last night? Someone said that the place was busted around midnight. They were having their Xmas party.

25 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Too bad they didn't haul your ass off to jail.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    What for, Rediger?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shut up jeffery
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The avatars are confusing to us senile guys
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Yes it was raided. About 20 girls were busted for outstanding warrants, no dance card, or whatever bullshit.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard now thay is really fucked up. Why the hell would you wish prison on the man. Not a good look man.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Incoming mayor is former Wayne County Prosecutor Michael E. Dugan. He must show that he'stough on crime. Police chief appointed by outgoing mayor wants to keep the job he's had for only six months. SCs are low hanging fruit.
  • zef8mich
    11 years ago
    There's a new police chief in Detroit that was appointed by the new emergency manager for Detroit. He's been responsible for several high profile raids in high crime areas of Detroit. Not sure if he was involved with the recent raids on Toy Chest, Players, and Coliseum the last few months. The Michigan Liquor Control Commission has always conducted several raids each year on Strip Clubs, but maybe not this obvious?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that the busts would be politically motivated.

A reliable source told me that there's going to be more busts in the coming weeks, possibly around New Year's.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The coliseum got raided? Who did it? The Visgoths or the Vandals? Maybe it was the Ostrogoths. Even the Alemani.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Slick -Seeing how its Detroit, I suspect the Visogoths. Or maybe the Lions.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Now that the Coliseum has been raided, I bet the Pantheon is next. (The Pantheon is another Detroit area strip club.)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    We must unite and stop these invasions before they hit the Acropolis.
  • zef8mich
    11 years ago
    @jackslash The Pantheon is in Dearborn. So far the clubs raided have been inside Detroit but that could change.
  • zef8mich
    11 years ago
    BTs in Dearborn had police come into the lobby to pick up one or more people with Warrants. This may have been related but still not a raid in the sense the others were.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    More bad news-seems that the Hippodrome was raided too.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Slick, maybe they are being raided because too many guys wanted to Oedipus.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    We should inform the Medea!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've already sent the message out. My buddy's running to Marathon.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I thought Phidipedes ran from Marathon to Athens, although he had just arrived with a message from somewhere else. I guess he was just a Plains dealer.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm been spending too much time with Dionysus so I probably got my facts mixed up. Damn theses Bachannial rituals.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Maybe we can stop them at the Hot Gates!
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Damn mongols.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I hope all of the denizens of tuscl appreciate the class and culture that we have been adding to this thread!

I'm feeling the need for a gyro pita sandwich with a nice piece of meat surrounded by a nice fold and covered with a nice, creamy tatziki sauce. Mmmmmm. Hmmmmm, I just realized how dirty that sounds ;-)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Opa!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion