tuscl

Never again with a Stripper!

Monday, December 23, 2013 11:35 AM
So alot of people think its only good times, having sexual relations with dancers at a strip club. But the dancer I had was something else. First she came up to me as soon as i entered the door ,that, i didnt like. Especially since I hadn't been to the bar but am like wth. So She start to grind on me and its hot, and we start breathing mad heavy on each other and she's shaking her ass on top of me. She asks me if she wants me tto get her a drink, for anothr dance, and im like no. So she walks away. I look down at my pants and theres this huge Period stain drenched on my pants. So im like eeew! WTF is this. The chick runs away and disappear i feel like slapping the slut. So needless to say I am officially turned off from strip clubs. And i just want to say to others watch out , be careful of these fast-assed women, And share your thoughts or experiences. Especially if their bad like mine. Im out!

19 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Your only review was posted on December 20th. Today is the 23rd. It sounds like you joined TUSCL just to announce to the world that you're no longer going to strip clubs. Correct?
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    man, that's bad stuff. Worse that's ever happened to me was body odor that was so bad I almost hurled.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Many strippers have the sense not to rub ol' Aunt Flo all over your pants. So don't give up!
  • just4fun2
    11 years ago
    maybe she thought you were a vampire!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Hope you were wearing your red pants.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    You joined in December and you're out already? You lack persistence.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    That's called leaving her mark!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I guess that guy is done. Period !
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    The Scarlet Letter!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    That was a messy, inconsiderate Lap Dance - not sex. Did you inform the management?
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I've had a couple of inconvenient moments with naked women, but I haven't stopped liking naked women. Don't wish to experience the OP's situation, but sometimes shit happens! Alucard: Mentally the OP was fucked, or at least his visit or pants were! I don't see management doing much besides offering someone a couple of free passes and faux sympathy. The dancer would get the night off from there, but probably wouldn't get the night off beforehand just for mentioning it is her time of the month.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    So let me get this straight. One period stain and you're done, huh. Sounds like somebody's a quitter. Not me. What's a little bit of blood in the grand scheme of things. Frankly, the women who bleed are more man than you, my friend.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Fuck through the period!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Clear your history so you won't get in trouble with your mom. Enjoy the second half of the eight grade next year!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I remember once I scheduled a visit with a Fav to occur in one week. When I arrived, she apologized profusely, saying she had started her period that day. "Do you want to call off our date", she asked. I said "that's ok, it's natural for a woman to have her period." I fucked the shit out of her.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    So you've given up strip clubs based on one bad experience with a stripper? Why not compound your questionable logic and give up women all together?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That’s like giving up driving b/c you got a flat tire. Accidents happen especially in the confines of intimate contact – your accident could’ve happened w/ a civvie also - would u give up on women altogether then as electron mentioned.
  • luvthepus
    11 years ago
    You can't be scared just dig in and keep your tongue up high where it counts. A little flow won't hurt sometime you just got to up your game a bit son.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe he should give up on the opposite sex too if the first girl he meets says no. I doubt this would have happened in a high scale club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion