tuscl

sticking your nose in a girls shiter

How often do you find a girl with a nice Ass and you just dying to stick your nose and tongue up in her shitbox

10 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    PM Aluass.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    It's up to the girl. I like it done to me but I'll only do it to her if she's just showered and asks me to. It's not as big a deal as it may seem if you've never done it, but I prefer pussy.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    There are more tasty snacks available...you crazy mofo
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Like tootsie rolls
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I just watched a net video girls clip of a hot blonde named Kim, she had balls of TP all up her ass! It killed the scene for me, but she did have a great rack!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    As I've explored the nether regions of many young beauties, I've found some with nice pink assholes and some in various shades of brown. Cognitively, I know they are both clean, but I just can't get too close to the brown ones. I'm afraid of finding a dingleberry or two and continue to live by the words of Bob Guccione: "Think Pink".
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I smell something bad and she is still on stage, I'm not going anywhere near her bottom even if her pussy is down there.

Unfortunately my sense of smell is way too good sometimes. I always think it's amusing when a wild animal doesn't detect me and freaks out in fear when I'm almost right next to it. Just small animals like birds, rabbits, or squirrels.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion