tuscl

Fuck-Marry-Kill:Scary Democrats

Bienvenidos mis amigos. Tis a chilly Friday morning but as they say on Broadway, "the show must go on." Are y'all ready for the Scary Democrat edition of Fuck-Marry-Kill? I know that I am. Let's see who your lovely, or not so lovely, contestants are-

Barbara Boxer

Nancy Pelosi

Diane Feinstein

Let the games begin!

11 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Looking at the options, I think I puked in my mouth a little bit...

Could do some on Nancy Pelosi though, woman got tits.

Uh oh, more puke edging its way up...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Need more info. Which one has the most money?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Interesting mix, Slick.

All have pretty similar politics, about 30% of which I agree with. But as far as the quiz goes:

Nancy Pelosi - K. She was surely one of the progenitors of government gridlock.

Barbara Boxer seems to have integrity in her positions, even if I don't agree. I'll settle for sending her to a convent - should be an interesting experience for a Jewish girl!

Diane Einstein, I wouldn't even consider doing an 80 year old, but I'm feeling magnanimous today, so she can share Barbara's cell at the convent.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    Death is not an option?

Per the internet, Barbara is 4'11". Does that make her the spinner?

I can't do this.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Neither can I. I vote for suicide.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I say kill them all
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Kill them all or kill myself
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'm with deogol on this one, except mine is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VEZ28sv…
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    OK, I take back my previous comment about having seen enough death. Three more won't hurt anything.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    with a name like Dianna "finestein" you'd think she be the finest there. Is there really no choice? I guess i'll go for Barbra Boxer.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Slick, those are really creepy possibilities. Perhaps, instead of Fuck, marry, kill, we could simply place them all in padded rooms in a mental hospital.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion