tuscl

If $$ isn't an issue, what's the best club in Los Angeles

Going out Saturday night in Los Angeles, not interested in off the charts mileage, but a little stick shift driving would be nice. Mostly want the hottest dancers available and for me that's tall, slim, and stacked. I've been saving up, so I've got about a grand to blow. Was considering Bare Elegance in the Valley or Spearmint Rhino. Any advice for someone new to the club scene?

17 comments

• nickifree
    11 years ago
    4Play.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Try Bare Elegance LAX. Easily some of the hottest dancers in LA. But be prepared to pay some hefty dance prices.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Another vote for Bare Elegance LAX. 4 Play is nice, but mileage generally sucks.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I will third the vote for BE-LAX. It's my home club and it never disappoints.
  • nemesisk7
    11 years ago
    TIJUANA MEXICO, FORGET ABOUT LA
  • bruceleeroy
    11 years ago
    Do NOT go to bare elegance in the valley. I went once and it was terrible. But you never know. I would go to 4play
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised Slick hasn't chimed in yet, I think he lives around that area.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you want tall, slim, and stacked without mileage, forget a strip club and go to the Beverly Center or better yet, Rock n Roll Ralphs off of Sunset. I live way out east so Bare Elegance LAX is a drive for me. When I am on the westside, I hit up the clubs in Gardena. Stacked and Black with ass for days.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Oh jeah, whatever you do, stay away from the Vintage Industrial Strip in Sun Valley.
  • Dodrill730
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback fellas!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Just so you know, OP - some of us PL's are GIRLS.
  • Dodrill730
    11 years ago
    Ooops, sorry about that. Thanks to all the LADIES as well!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lopaw-Remember this line from The Aristocats. "You're no lady, you're our sister!"
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    No harm no foul, Dodrill. It's natural to assume that all of the hound dogs inhabiting this space are male. Easy mistake to make.

@Slick - Funny you mention that - just yesterday I was introduced to a new coworker and upon his greeting to me of "Nice to meet you young lady" I ripped back with "Who you calling a LADY???" My other co-workers (knowing me all too well) thought it was hilarious but I think I freaked out our new hire abit :)
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    LA is pretty cheap IMO compared to NYC, Vegas, San Fran, etc.

4Play has the prettiest girls, but I think no matter how much you spend the mileage might not be the greatest. I have been offered extras there, but it is usually by girls that don't last long there.

Ecstasy has the highest price dances and FS is available from some of the girls there.

The Rhinos are on the upscale side, but dancer quality has been declining.
  • Dodrill730
    11 years ago
    FYI - My report from front lines: I started the night at Deja Vu in the Valley at about 8:30pm. Club was empty. Girls were pretty mediocre. Had one lap with an attractive blonde with b cups. Sensual but nothing special. Went to Rouge. No cars out front, so I didn't even go in. Then went to Spearmint Rhino in the Valley. Also empty. Had a lap from a very pretty half black/half white girl with nice boobs. She was sweet and it was okay. Had a VIP from a chubby brunette before I left. Extras were offered, but she wasn't my type. I was ready for it to end before the 15 minutes were even up.

Headed to 4Play at around 10pm. Had a lap from a very sexy blonde. Tall, big and flawlessly enhanced boobs. Plenty of grinding. She was my type so I was into it. Then had a VIP from a spunky Asian chick. Extras were offered for a big tip. She said she goes further at her other club but not at 4play. If you like Asians you'll dig her. I think here name was Lucy. Ended with a VIP from the blonde I started with. More touching allowed here. No extras offered and it was time for me to get back home, so I don't know if more time and money would have gotten the experience any more friendly.

Thanks to the guys and girls for your help!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you had a good time, don't forget to write some reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion