tuscl

Bull in my lee me yuh fo shizzle

zipman68
the speed force!
When me fuckin some girlz ey don wanna knok da beyotch up. Bulimia be da.same ideyuh butt wit food not fuckin. Whut u say???? U gets yo satisumfactshun butt.don getz the real prurpose o da fuckin. Ya dig whut eye sez????

Dyet coke be da same shizzle.

8 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Installment #2 in my ongoing effort to translate ilbbaicnl posts into Juice speak. I consider this an effort for posterity. In our dystopian future, when poor people are forced to hunt each other on reality TV, everybody will speak the language of Juice. Ilbbaicnl brings such a unique voice to TUSCL that it needs to be preserved. Hence the translation effort.

Please join in if you feel that specific posts should be read by future generations. Thank you and my God bless Panem.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I need Rosetta Stone for that one.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Don't worry Slick my friend, in 30 years all the kids will speak that way. I may be a bit off in the punctuation though. I think it needs more periods. But no colons. Never use a colon when a semicolon will suffice.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I find semicolons to be half-ass, myself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Where's the Trek Universal Translator.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I keep wondering if I should be concerned when I can read these posts ok.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Be concerned if you can read it without translation. LOL
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    'Tis all in jest my friends...all in jest.

Jack my man, it sounds like you're becoming fluent in Juicinese. Nothing to fear from that. Soon Juicinese will be Lingua Franca for dudes livin' in a van down by the river. And from there it will expand and take over all the world. Trust me, in our dystopian future we'll all talk just like that!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion